Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Reasons to be cheerful - Part 1

Post by Robespierre »

Did I read that Tigers won? :smt045

And........ Stade Toulousain thrashed Stade Français. :smt041

Is everybody happy? You bet yer life we are!!!!! :smt052 But then again, there's always the odd one .............

The bottles of Cognac and Calvados are open and I'll gladly beam a glass of your choice over the airwaves :smt030
Semper in excretia
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Re: Reasons to be cheerful - Part 1

Post by tigerburnie »

Merci mon ami, I'll stick to the Malt Whisky though thanks, here's hoping we both win next weekend too.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Not been too impressed with Castres performances so far, which Augurs well for our home match with them on the 21st of October.
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Noddy555 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:51 pm Not been too impressed with Castres performances so far, which Augurs well for our home match with them on the 21st of October.
Which games have you seen, Noddy? I haven't seen them this season so can't really comment. However, they're currently 10th in the Top14 and only have one victory (sounds familiar!!) and are away to Lyon on Sunday, so are unlikely to add to their victories.

Today's reasons to be cheerful are that I'm back on line and am quietly optimistic for a Tigers' win tomorrow (but not by many!)
Semper in excretia
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Robespierre wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 pm
Which games have you seen, Noddy? I haven't seen them this season so can't really comment. However, they're currently 10th in the Top14 and only have one victory (sounds familiar!!) and are away to Lyon on Sunday, so are unlikely to add to their victories.

Today's reasons to be cheerful are that I'm back on line and am quietly optimistic for a Tigers' win tomorrow (but not by many!)
Yipppppeeeeeee :smt041
Semper in excretia