Richard Cockerill

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

big john
Silver Member
Silver Member

Richard Cockerill

Post by big john »

I know its still early and its just one loss but man that's a big one to lose, home soil lose to Benetton.

Seems a mixed bag so far wins over Cardiff and Dragons isn't really much bragging rights as such but this lose is a big dent, hope things improve for him but I still worry he is too stuck in his ways and bit one tracked minded.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Re: Richard Cockerill

Post by jgriffin »

He's starting from nothing,Embra in a bad place for two years. People up there are well pleased with the improvement.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

jgriffin wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:07 pm He's starting from nothing,Embra in a bad place for two years. People up there are well pleased with the improvement.
Yeh, all this has done is confirmed what cockers said IMO, Edinburgh has some players that are not good enough.

This season will be about finding out which players can make the step up to being a good pro rugby to those that are cruising.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Oops!! Not even the Tigers lost to Treviso under Cockers! Glad I'm not in that locker-room on Monday - Cockers hair-drier treatment on full-blast!!!
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
biffer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by biffer »

Yeah he found out the Edinburgh problem last week.

Interesting today though - can't remember the last time Leinster and Munster both got a solid doing in the league in the same weekend.
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

TigerCam wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:06 pm Oops!! Not even the Tigers lost to Treviso under Cockers! Glad I'm not in that locker-room on Monday - Cockers hair-drier treatment on full-blast!!!
Ospreys felt the strength of Benetton Treviso away tonight losing 16 - 6, Ex Tigers Robert Barbieri and Tiziano Pasquali appearing in the winning team. So Treviso are on the way up for once. :smt023
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

I guess Michele Rizzo isn't at the top of the list of good ones just now
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

wormus wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:21 am
TigerCam wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:06 pm Oops!! Not even the Tigers lost to Treviso under Cockers! Glad I'm not in that locker-room on Monday - Cockers hair-drier treatment on full-blast!!!
Ospreys felt the strength of Benetton Treviso away tonight losing 16 - 6, Ex Tigers Robert Barbieri and Tiziano Pasquali appearing in the winning team. So Treviso are on the way up for once. :smt023
the Treviso line speed and their ability to get quickly get off the floor took the Ospreys apart. A well-deserved win. Bortolami and O'Shea will be well happy
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat