Fans Forum this week

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

scrum1/2
Top Cat
Top Cat

Fans Forum this week

Post by scrum1/2 »

I've just read the Tigers view of the fans forum this week but I'd be interested to hear what the fans who went there to represent the rest of us thought of the meeting and its proposals for next season?
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Fans Forum this week

Post by Scott11 »

Where did you read that mate? Link please?
AngusMcCoatup
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by AngusMcCoatup »

Scott11 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:05 pm Where did you read that mate? Link please?
https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/ma ... rum-agenda :smt030
Time will tell as past promises failed to solve the lack of skilled staff & inept students unable to tell cider from mock Guinness.
To the world you may be just one person.
But to that one person you may be the world!
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

The food we sampled was very good and I think will be a good extra option where it is available. I have to say I am still a little sceptical regarding the bar service but there is no doubt that there is commitment to improve things, my feelings are that the source of the labour (student casuals) is the cause of most of the problems but changes in bar management and training may bring about an improvement. The swipe system for drink and food ordering and payment may reduce waiting times, it may be age related but I doubt I will be using the system but that was me, by far the majority on the forum liked the sound of it.
Thomas Cook presented their proposals for European travel based on the results of the survey. I don't think it fair for me to comment, they will be offering an alternative travel plan that will suit some, the Away Supporters Club will continue to do their own thing. Thomas Cook like me are handicapped by not knowing yet where and when the matches are.
There was a presentation by Steve the ground safety manager about various precautions against possible terrorist threat and the introduction of bag search on entry, it is a shame but is necessary and is a minor inconvenience for our own safety unfortunately it is the way of the world today.