The new App

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Clowbeck
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: The new App

Post by Clowbeck »

Did anyone manage to get the swipestation app working on an android phone? I tried it a few times but it initially wouldnt accept card details, when I tried to come back to it the password reset webpage errors.
Scuttle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scuttle »

Same here. The member of staff handing out the Swipestation flyers at the match last night thought it might only work on iphones. However my friend got it to work on his android so maybe just doesnt work on some androids.
As Good As It Gets
Ads677
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ads677 »

Well the App failed to function at the game last night - Matchday Live just wasn't! By the end of the game (and this was with a very good 4G signal) the app was still attempting to update the score and commentary, but the score remained resolutely at 0 - 0 with no commentary.

Pointless :smt009
retsilnai
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by retsilnai »

Not just me then. I admit to being completely thick with my "smart" 'phone, but I was expecting a bit more than I got. Carrier pigeons would have been as good, but I'd need a bigger pocket.
Ian
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

retsilnai wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:28 am Not just me then. I admit to being completely thick with my "smart" 'phone, but I was expecting a bit more than I got. Carrier pigeons would have been as good, but I'd need a bigger pocket.
Just sold my best homing pigeon on ebay - for the 27th time.

(Coat...)
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
retsilnai
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by retsilnai »

:smt043
Ian
PaulinBroughton
Tiger Cub

Post by PaulinBroughton »

Can't understand why you'd need the app during the game, surely you can see what's going on
Cagey Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Cagey Tiger »

PaulinBroughton wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:13 am Can't understand why you'd need the app during the game, surely you can see what's going on
Because the tannoy is too loud to understand what is being said and there are so many new players that you have to go online to see who is who :smt002
retsilnai
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by retsilnai »

My eyes are pretty good, but even they can't see the pitch from Doncaster!! I wasn't at the game during the game
Ian
TigersAdminSam

Post by TigersAdminSam »

Thank you for the feedback and comments regarding the club’s new mobile App. We have been following this both here and across social media, to ensure we’re aware of your concerns and any issues you’re facing.

Our App is still in its early stages and, like any new technology, will face minor issues at times. Please note that we are working hard, and will be as we move forward with the season, to improve and update it with reference to your comments and concerns.

Since launching, we have added Matchday Live, Push Notifications and SwipeStation in fan-focused moves to improve the experience of users. We will be continuing to develop these and other exciting elements throughout the season and encourage you to keep an eye out for further updates, which we will be communicating as they come in to effect.

Our current focus - as the season fast approaches - is the Matchday Live feature across all platforms, including mobile, tablet and desktop to make it the best we can for you.

Updates will be available regularly. For those who don’t have automatic downloads switched on, we recommend checking if you on the current version – this is version 2.1.3 as of 17/08/2017.

On a separate note, we will be looking at developing the Messageboard based on feedback received here once the App features have been finalised and will look to make these changes live in mid-October.

Thank you again for your feedback and we encourage you to continue posting your thoughts, issues and comments as we will be continually checking the Forum to improve the Tigers family experience.
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

TigersAdminSam wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 am Thank you for the feedback and comments regarding the club’s new mobile App. We have been following this both here and across social media, to ensure we’re aware of your concerns and any issues you’re facing.

Our App is still in its early stages and, like any new technology, will face minor issues at times. Please note that we are working hard, and will be as we move forward with the season, to improve and update it with reference to your comments and concerns.

Since launching, we have added Matchday Live, Push Notifications and SwipeStation in fan-focused moves to improve the experience of users. We will be continuing to develop these and other exciting elements throughout the season and encourage you to keep an eye out for further updates, which we will be communicating as they come in to effect.

Our current focus - as the season fast approaches - is the Matchday Live feature across all platforms, including mobile, tablet and desktop to make it the best we can for you.

Updates will be available regularly. For those who don’t have automatic downloads switched on, we recommend checking if you on the current version – this is version 2.1.3 as of 17/08/2017.

On a separate note, we will be looking at developing the Messageboard based on feedback received here once the App features have been finalised and will look to make these changes live in mid-October.

Thank you again for your feedback and we encourage you to continue posting your thoughts, issues and comments as we will be continually checking the Forum to improve the Tigers family experience.
Nice to see someone reads our moans and at least acknowledges them, good to see
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
grobyman

Post by grobyman »

I hope it's not just me, but I just had a push notification from the app and I can't get rid of the little red circle showing the notification. I have been through all of the menu items on the app but it won't budge. Even deleted and reinstalled, annoyingly still there!
TigersAdminSam

Post by TigersAdminSam »

There was an error regarding the App and the notification icon on Apple devices. It is now rectified and should no longer be showing. Are you still having the issue?
grobyman

Post by grobyman »

Yes still have same issue, have been through all content, uninstalled and reinstalled. Still there. It’s an iPhone 6; I do have an iPad that works fine,
clarkey80
Tiger Cub

Post by clarkey80 »

Did this get sorted? I also use an iphone 6 and the red notification is always there. I have removed and reinstalled and it still shows?