New big screen at Robin Hood Stand End?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

sapajo
Super User
Super User

New big screen at Robin Hood Stand End?

Post by sapajo »

Just viewed the pitch work on the webcam and bearing in mind I sit in the Holland and Barrett Stand I noticed a very big screen visible to the side of the Robin Hood Stand adjacent to the south stand. Never saw it last season so is it new or have I been asleep????
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: New big screen at Robin Hood Stand End?

Post by Grimlish »

Looks to me like there is a large green advertising hoarding just outside the southern end of the RH stand. Within the confines of the stand I see glass doors and the pre-existing big screen. Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Sapano I fear you are destined to live in perpetual disappointment - but that should come as no surprise to you or anyone else on this forum.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Grimlish wrote:Looks to me like there is a large green advertising hoarding just outside the southern end of the RH stand. Within the confines of the stand I see glass doors and the pre-existing big screen. Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Sapano I fear you are destined to live in perpetual disappointment - but that should come as no surprise to you or anyone else on this forum.
Well its certainly a very large black panel with a smaller green panel within it at the location you describe, so not sure if its a screen or as you say just a dissapointing advertising hoarding?
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

I see someone was really careless with the weed-killer?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

Surely they wouldnt have another screen 40ft left of the main big screen just for the people that sit in the corner of the Crumbie?

Logic says no
speedski
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by speedski »

Looks like a new advertising board on the new clubhouse building (the dark green around the bright green is the building cladding itself.