Re: New Kit

Post by Simon239 »

Are we having a new superdry range too? the shop pages are saying out of stock
watsonjm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by watsonjm »

Simon239 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:10 am Are we having a new superdry range too? the shop pages are saying out of stock
Whilst i'm hoping for one i don't think we will be. They seem to be pulling most of there rugby style tops completely
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Simon239 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:10 am Are we having a new superdry range too? the shop pages are saying out of stock
I think the Superdry Japan (or is it Cheltenham) range was a nice one off, but we don't really need anymore horrifically over priced tat in the shop. :smt002 Kooga provided enough of that.
technologus
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by technologus »

watsonjm wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:23 am
technologus wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:55 am Received my home and away replica shirts today. Quality is pretty good. There are no 'transfers' and all the logos are printed except the Tigers logo, which is embroidered.

Great effort from Tigers and their distributors to get the new shirts out before the first game. I thought I'd be struggling as I live in Ohio but the shirts shipped from Manchester yesterday and were delivered today.
If you get chance could you post a few pics? Want to see what it really looks like instead of the PC generated ones on the shop (yes i know i'll see it on Sunday but i'm impatient :))
Apologies.

https://goo.gl/photos/oHz9ew8PUiVWLLHc8

https://goo.gl/photos/HqdHPZtYp2NQyisA7

https://goo.gl/photos/3ckwybQK1UpqrnQy5
JWM
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JWM »

I may be a minority voice, but I think the new kit is rubbish.

1. The shade of green seems to have got even darker, virtually black. This

2. Renders the bizarre black bars on the front redundant.

3. The all over dark colourway make it hard to see from the other end of the stadium.

4. The materials seem nothing to write home about.
ST in new Clubhouse stand ... sadly, my back's no longer up to standing :-(
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

125th stuff available for pre-order.

http://store.leicestertigers.com/stores ... C-L3EFNLN6
ads
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ads »

Yes, I've been waiting for a shirt in that 125 collection style for ages. I know the superdry one was in those colours but it was the wrong number for me!!

Will have to get my self one of those, wish they did a short sleeved version as well.
Maidman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Maidman »

I'd really quite like to see Tigers wear something similar to the 125 kit as opposed to much of what we have had in recent seasons. I love the stripes, and I love the shade of green.
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

RagingBull wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:32 am 125th stuff available for pre-order.

http://store.leicestertigers.com/stores ... C-L3EFNLN6
Love the shirt - all depends on the quality now!
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
Tiger93

Post by Tiger93 »

Are we continuing with Kukri next season? All gone a bit quiet on this front. Aren't we meant to be signing a long term deal with Adidas or something?
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

Tiger93 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:12 am Are we continuing with Kukri next season? All gone a bit quiet on this front. Aren't we meant to be signing a long term deal with Adidas or something?
Believe they where staying with the contract till end of next season then reviewing options.
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Tiger93 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:12 am Are we continuing with Kukri next season? All gone a bit quiet on this front. Aren't we meant to be signing a long term deal with Adidas or something?
I’m sure someone suggested we’d still have Kukri (Kooga in all but name?) next season. After that a new supplier. Who knows who? Some people get very excited by thoughts of it being Nike (meh) or Adidas (we like stripes, but not sure about having integrate the drei stripes of Chavidas). Canterbury would be nice again - good quality kit (just no Tiger stripe patterns this time!).
Tiger93

Post by Tiger93 »

Yeah I agree on Canterbury. Kinda missing a strong main sponsor too. Holland and Barrett is hardly Land Rover, Allianz or Bank of Ireland!

Cant imagine theyre paying us as much either
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

The Carlyle Group who owned H&B flogged it for a reported £1.8 billion, so it's not a corner-shop either.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

I would love the prospect of Adidas. Their Munster, Harlequins, NZ etc kits have been magnificent. Nike would be good but they’re hardly interested in rugby these days and while their kits are nice quality are often not very ambitious. I suppose they lost their ambition after the black England kit.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni