Watching Rugby in Rome

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

BIttySmalls

Watching Rugby in Rome

Post by BIttySmalls »

Morning all.

I know there are a few well traveled individuals on here. Does anyone have any recommendations for a venue in Rome to watch the Eng V Baa Baas on Sunday?

I am guessing the Pope won't let a few of us rock up to his pad and watch it on the portable, so a bar will have to do.

Thanks in anticipation.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Re: Watching Rugby in Rome

Post by LE18 »

Not been to Rome, but elsewhere in Italy we usually try to find an "Irish" bar where they usually show rugby matches, but as for the BaaBaas, will they be showing a game that is only usually for the Brits, don't think they have picked any Italians have they, so unlikely any interest?
BIttySmalls

Post by BIttySmalls »

LE18 wrote:Not been to Rome, but elsewhere in Italy we usually try to find an "Irish" bar where they usually show rugby matches, but as for the BaaBaas, will they be showing a game that is only usually for the Brits, don't think they have picked any Italians have they, so unlikely any interest?
You might be right. I might just use it as an excuse for a bar crawl to search for the game.
Bobmac
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Bobmac »

Slight change in subject but I'm looking at going to Italy v England next six nations. Where is the best place to buy tickets?
Cheers for any help.