Once A Tiger

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Once A Tiger

Post by kpj tiger »

Thought a thread showing appreciation to those who are leaving for pastures new would be good, particularly Freddie, Owen, Fraser, Jack R and Mermoz who put in some monster shifts in the back end of the season!
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Re: Once A Tiger

Post by Robespierre »

kpj tiger wrote:Thought a thread showing appreciation to those who are leaving for pastures new would be good, particularly Freddie, Owen, Fraser, Jack R and Mermoz who put in some monster shifts in the back end of the season!
So you aren't on christian name terms with Maxim?
Semper in excretia
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Robespierre wrote:
kpj tiger wrote:Thought a thread showing appreciation to those who are leaving for pastures new would be good, particularly Freddie, Owen, Fraser, Jack R and Mermoz who put in some monster shifts in the back end of the season!
Maxime.

With an 'e'.

Max tells me he hates it when people forget the 'e'. (Cue Ali Williams jokes!)

:smt003
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

strawclearer wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
Maxime.

With an 'e'.

Max tells me he hates it when people forget the 'e'. (Cue Ali Williams jokes!)

:smt003
Zut, or maybe merde (with an 'e'!) alors!!!!
Sorry, Maxime mon ami (without an 'e')if you're reading this thread - which I'm sure you are!
Let's hope our Geordie friends won't make the same mistake!
Semper in excretia
Bristol Tiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Bristol Tiger »

+1 :smt023

Yes to all those names but especially Freddie. Absolute star in the last few games despite all that was going on. So many other players would have switched off but he almost dragged us to a premiership final.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Freddie Burns interview: 'It was like Leicester deeming me not good enough' 
As he strolls into Oadby Town FC’s clubhouse, the venue for Leicester Tigers’ weekly media session, Freddie Burns is reproached by a press officer for his lack of club branded attire. 
Quick as a flash, Burns responds: “Am I meant to be in Leicester kit? They took it off me! They took it off me quicker than they took my contract off me!”
Joining your hometown club is invariably described as a dream come true. Not so for Burns, the fly half who plays potentially his last game for the Leicester on Saturday against Wasps in the Premiership play-off semi-final before he swaps places with George Ford at Bath in the summer.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
sebco
Tiger Cub

Post by sebco »

[quote="tigerburnie"]Freddie Burns interview: 'It was like Leicester deeming me not good enough' 
As he strolls into Oadby Town FC’s clubhouse, the venue for Leicester Tigers’ weekly media session, Freddie Burns is reproached by a press officer for his lack of club branded attire. 
Quick as a flash, Burns responds: “Am I meant to be in Leicester kit? They took it off me! They took it off me quicker than they took my contract off me!”
Joining your hometown club is invariably described as a dream come true. Not so for Burns, the fly half who plays potentially his last game for the Leicester on Saturday against Wasps in the Premiership play-off semi-final before he swaps places with George Ford at Bath in the summer.[/quote

That stinks, does our club really treat our heroes like thst.