18-16 last play of the game
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Re: Chiefs beat Sarries

Post by jgriffin »

Mark62 wrote:18-16 last play of the game
Bet Sarries thought they'd nailed it with the Ellery try............. :smt026
My bro and his mates will get hammered tonight!
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Fantastic kick by Slade to get the 5 metre line out.

Would love to see him in a Tigers shirt one day
WilstheTiger

Post by WilstheTiger »

Great outcome - Sarries defeat, ring the church bells nationwide.
Greenwhiteandred
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Greenwhiteandred »

Right result - best team won
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

Mark62 wrote:
He's not injured nearly often enough to be considered in the back line for Tigers.
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Roly wrote:
Mark62 wrote:
He's not injured nearly often enough to be considered in the back line for Tigers.
You really are a one trick pony.
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

Iain wrote:
Roly wrote:
Mark62 wrote:
You really are a one trick pony.
If only some of you could handle the truth, or were possessing of a certain sense of humour, there'd be no need for these low level insults now would there Iain...
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I think we've exchanged enough back and forth over the years on this forum for you to have taken that knowing I posted it with a wry smile and a shake of the head. I despair of you sometimes, but I do enjoy engaging with you.
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

Iain wrote:I think we've exchanged enough back and forth over the years on this forum for you to have taken that knowing I posted it with a wry smile and a shake of the head. I despair of you sometimes, but I do enjoy engaging with you.
Likewise.
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Iain wrote: I despair of you sometimes, but I do enjoy engaging with you.
How spooky - just said exactly that to Mrs Strawclearer! Maybe you two should get a (chat)room! :smt003
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

I thought Sarries looked knackered to be honest but you've got to hand it to the Chiefs: they have got better each season they have been in the Prem.

Table doesn't lie in my view: top two are contesting the Final and, despite the guts shown in defeat on Saturday, the table is probably a good place to start when reviewing our season http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/ ... ship/table
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

tigercaspian wrote:I thought Sarries looked knackered to be honest but you've got to hand it to the Chiefs: they have got better each season they have been in the Prem.

Table doesn't lie in my view: top two are contesting the Final and, despite the guts shown in defeat on Saturday, the table is probably a good place to start when reviewing our season http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/ ... ship/table
:smt023 Still hate that irritating drone they call a 'chant' but, other than that, really impressed with Exeter - and hope they go all the way!
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

strawclearer wrote:
tigercaspian wrote:I thought Sarries looked knackered to be honest but you've got to hand it to the Chiefs: they have got better each season they have been in the Prem.

:smt023 Still hate that irritating drone they call a 'chant' but, other than that, really impressed with Exeter - and hope they go all the way!
Aw, come on, strawclearer, some of the bars in their chant last, ooh, at least 5 seconds. Our chants only need,ooh, 3!
As it's the off-season shortly, perhaps we can go back to the perennial 'singing' - or lack of - debate...........
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

Chiefs beat Sarries as the OP says, but they didn't beat the proper Sarries, and that's the one that includes Brad Barritt, that bloke who was between Owen Farrell and Manu Tuilagi when England turned over the All Blacks and the combination that England may yet still turn to come 2019 should they continue to fold under pressure!