Ticket price rise for semi

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ticket price rise for semi

Post by Ian Cant »

A friend wanted tickets for the game vWasps so as Tigers book office now closed I went on Wasps website- wow- tickets available but what an increase in price. I hope we sold out our second allocation at reasonable prices!
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Re: Ticket price rise for semi

Post by trendylfj »

i have which I can't use - face value concession £36 block 19 - hope it can be upgraded to adult but not heard yet
Hehehehehehehehe
thunderbirds

Post by thunderbirds »

My concession tickets have arrived for block 19 and there is nothing to say that they are concession tickets so you should be ok
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

thunderbirds wrote:My concession tickets have arrived for block 19 and there is nothing to say that they are concession tickets so you should be ok
They tear off one of the stubs which is marked adult and i think you will find that they only have one stub which is marked concession - if you have both you have done well.
Hehehehehehehehe
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

thunderbirds wrote:My concession tickets have arrived for block 19 and there is nothing to say that they are concession tickets so you should be ok
If Ricoh use the fortress system when you scan the ticket it should indicate a child's hence why there is no need for it to be on the ticket
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Anyone still looking for tickets together, there's good availability in Block 4, in line with the tryline, on Wasps' website.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Our tickets have not arrived yet, I paid postage to them. I phoned Wasps today, "oh dear, they were posted to you over a week ago, leave it until Friday, if they have not arrived by then, phone us again, we will re-print them and leave them for collection at the collection point"
I paid for them on 7th May, is this typical Wasps efficiency? :smt017 :smt013

Think we need to give them a right stuffing, if not just for my satisfaction at their incompetence!
PaulinBroughton
Tiger Cub

Post by PaulinBroughton »

In reply to LE 18, all the years I worked in Tigers ticket office this happened on a number of occasions. Once your tickets have been reprinted these will over ride the originals. If anyone has them they won't work at the turnstiles, so it's nothing to worry about. It's just inconvenient having to collect them but if you give yourself plenty of time it shouldn't be a problem.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Thanks for that Paul.