SF tickets now on general sale from Wasps

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: SF tickets now on general sale from Wasps

Post by L Smith »

Ian Cant wrote:Got my tickets from Wasps in South end as Tigers allocation is in blocks 9/10/11/12 etc.
At least Tigers' fans can sit together on mass, particularly as we can also get tickets from them.
Car parking- quite a few places to park, usually a fiver, like the local rugby clubs, a field off the round about near The Novotel Hotel etc but you need to be there a good hour before the game!
:smt026 :smt038 NOW LET'S MAKE SOME REAL NOISE right from the off as we don't need tannoy man or drums to show our support.
Wonder if they'll play "What's New Pussycat" when we run out... epic fail :)
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

You did better than me....just tried to book and was told to ctct the box office......Ho Hum.
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

As Wasps have been selling tickets to the general public 2 days before they are available from Tigers then are we likely to suffer financially if we are unable to sell all our allocation.
I'm not cynical just experienced
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

chewbacca wrote:As Wasps have been selling tickets to the general public 2 days before they are available from Tigers then are we likely to suffer financially if we are unable to sell all our allocation.
Agreed, but in so doing,I suspect Wasps have not broken any rules?
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Wasps have given an allocation of Tickets to Tigers which are going on sale tomorrow. The remainder of the tickets are available for whatever Wasps want to do with them....they have chosen to put them on general sale....nothing wrong there!
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

Tigers have sold out their allocation for the semi-final. Luckily i brought mine through Wasps website. Hopefully Tigers will be near enough out numbering the Wasps fans
Come on you tigers!
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Apparently 20% of the available tickets were allocated to Tigers
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

My goodness. For an away game that's unprecedented.

We've sold out an allocation of over 6,000 in three hours!

Good effort. Add that to the tickets bought through Wasps and we really could be looking at taking over 10,000 away fans.

Good effort to the fans buying up the allocation and good effort to the ticket office for managing it so well. I honestly did not expect our allocation to get even close to selling out today - I expected they'd stay on general sale for a while.

Apparently I'm in Block 10 Row D - No £19 tickets by the time my Dad got through (which took a LONG time!)
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

It took me 55 mins to finally get through, 30 mins of "please call back" automated response and then 25 mins of "we will get to you asap"

The lady I spoke to told me she had received a lot of moaning about not having better tickets available - like its her fault !!!!

She also said Wasps sent no £50 tickets at all....

Well done to the ticket office for getting through so many tickets so quickly - fantastic
Less is more....
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Bunchy wrote:It took me 55 mins to finally get through, 30 mins of "please call back" automated response and then 25 mins of "we will get to you asap"

The lady I spoke to told me she had received a lot of moaning about not having better tickets available - like its her fault !!!!

She also said Wasps sent no £50 tickets at all....

Well done to the ticket office for getting through so many tickets so quickly - fantastic
That's odd because the club's email did say there were £50 tickets available in block 20. Though why you'd pay a premium for that block when 19 was cheaper and 18 even cheaper than that I don't know. Anyway - this will be a hell of a following. Make the South Stand a sea of green, red and white.
beech

Post by beech »

I used the web site at 09:00 and was able to buy our 2 tickets within 10 mins. The syatem worked very efficiently. Well Done!! :smt038 :smt038
tf22