Youngs
Rizzo/Bateman
Cilliers/Balmain
Fitzgerald
Thacker/Croft
Harrison
Roberts/Betham
Tait

The other good thing about last weekend's results is that both Wasps and Sarries will put out full strength sides for their clash at the Richo and hopefully bash each other up
Hehehehehehehehe
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Team v Wuss??

Post by tigercaspian »

Suspect we will go with same team as for Sale as MOC was talking about the importance of momentum on RL after the game.
Veianu's left leg was still in a cast in the post-match lap so would anyway be very surprised to see him playing.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

[quote="trendylfj"

The other good thing about last weekend's results is that both Wasps and Sarries will put out full strength sides for their clash at the Richo and hopefully bash each other up[/quote]

Mccall has said that he will be resting a few players fo the Wasps match. The European Cup is their first priority.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Sarries won't mind where they finish up. They have the confidence home or away and have the squad to do it. Wasps are really poor at the moment and leak trys all too often. I fancy Sarries to beat Wasps with a majority 2nd string 23 - mind you they really don't have a 2nd string of players - do they?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

What has happened to Locky? I didn't see him on Saturday, is he injured or just out of favour. He was probably our most consistent player earlier in the season IMO.
It was good to see Betham back in the 23 on Saturday, one of our best players last season who has lost his way this year. I hope that his fellow countryman MOC can help him re-find his mojo!!
Soggypitch
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Soggypitch wrote:What has happened to Locky? I didn't see him on Saturday, is he injured or just out of favour. He was probably our most consistent player earlier in the season IMO.
It was good to see Betham back in the 23 on Saturday, one of our best players last season who has lost his way this year. I hope that his fellow countryman MOC can help him re-find his mojo!!
Rumour is that he is out injured for the rest of this season but i do not know the extent or nature of his injury.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

Soggypitch wrote:What has happened to Locky? I didn't see him on Saturday, is he injured or just out of favour. He was probably our most consistent player earlier in the season IMO.

He was in a suit on sat so I suspect he is out.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

TV, Locky, Brady out for the season along with Mulipola etc.
Tait had done his right ankle on Sat so hope he recovers.
Same team I expect - would make total sense.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
PaulinBroughton
Tiger Cub

Post by PaulinBroughton »

Ben and Dan won't be starting as according to regulations they have to be rested. So expect Sam to start at Scrum Half
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

So it looks like Exeter at SP then due to those pesky Wasps,I'll be cheering the guys on but there's little chance we will get a result there,our lineout attacking and defending Saturday was a disgrace,and that's even if we won our own ball,should this be TY final season?
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

But what sort of team will Wuss put out? Surely there's nothing in it for them; they are not going to be relegated and they can't make Europe.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Scott11 wrote:So it looks like Exeter at SP then due to those pesky Wasps,I'll be cheering the guys on but there's little chance we will get a result there,our lineout attacking and defending Saturday was a disgrace,and that's even if we won our own ball,should this be TY final season?
How do you know it was Youngs fault? Maybe the jumper/lifters were wrong. Did you notice we still lost one of our own lineouts after Youngs had gone off?
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Worcester had a couple of players out to ensure they are ready for us. They, like Bath did against us at Twickers are targeting Tigers as a must win game to send out a message of intent next season. They are a totally different side under Gold, a canny coach, and have had most of their star players return at the right time. Shame we cannot say the same: once again a huge injury list.
ABClub
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ABClub »

Hoping that Mermoz, Rizzo and Cilliers are fit. I'd go with:

1.Genge
2.Youngs
3.Cilliers
4.Barrow
5.Kitchener
6.M Williams