Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Re: Teams up vs Bath

Post by TigerCam »

clarkey80 wrote:
byrontiger wrote:Voice of the Crumbie, were you in L9?
Whoever you were, huge congrats for standing up for Tigers in a huge sea of Bath fans. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
I was in L9 with my dad and my boy.
Was my boy's first trip to HQ and first time he's seen Tigers lose!
He's only 7 and the noise of the bath fans celebrating the last try upset him! Was hoping to be around more tigers fans!
A tough induction :smt027 but he had family around him. It will put him in good stead for the future? Hopefully he will see many many more wins that losses :smt026
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
byrontiger

Post by byrontiger »

'Voice of the Crumbie' I'm very sorry to hear that your caring duties prohibit away travel. All the best. I was taking your user name literally as I was certainly next to a voice. It's a shame you weren't sitting near us in L9 clarkey08, your little lad would have liked an enthusiastic Tiger's fan (but delicate ears may have needed covering at times.)
Chobbsy, I could hear a huge group in the roughly NE corner, middle tier. Can you link or point me in the right direction wrt your pp re allocation.
Bath have just sent me a feed back email :smt040 wicked grin with horns....shall have fun!
And their revenge is as the tiger's spring,
Deadly, and quick and crushing.
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

byrontiger wrote:'Voice of the Crumbie' I'm very sorry to hear that your caring duties prohibit away travel. All the best. I was taking your user name literally as I was certainly next to a voice. It's a shame you weren't sitting near us in L9 clarkey08, your little lad would have liked an enthusiastic Tiger's fan (but delicate ears may have needed covering at times.)
Chobbsy, I could hear a huge group in the roughly NE corner, middle tier. Can you link or point me in the right direction wrt your pp re allocation.
Bath have just sent me a feed back email :smt040 wicked grin with horns....shall have fun!
Sorry what are you asking?
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
byrontiger

Post by byrontiger »

I was wondering where I could find your previous post about the allocation of tickets. Also, the reasoning behind not taking an allocation.
Apologies for all of those abbreviations.
And their revenge is as the tiger's spring,
Deadly, and quick and crushing.
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

byrontiger wrote:'Voice of the Crumbie' I'm very sorry to hear that your caring duties prohibit away travel. All the best. I was taking your user name literally as I was certainly next to a voice.
Thanks for your best wishes, Byron. When I am at Welford Road on the terrace I do my best to live up to my forum name and am loud in my support of the Tigers and equally vociferous in my "advice" to the officials.
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
Bristol Tiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Bristol Tiger »

voice of the crumbie wrote: When I am at Welford Road on the terrace I do my best to live up to my forum name and am loud in my support of the Tigers and equally vociferous in my "advice" to the officials.
Referee definitely needed advice on Saturday - especially at the scrum. Hey ho.

I was in L8 and it was pretty sparse of Tigers fans there too. I was impressed that Bath had so many "fans" attend - I actually thought there would be a larger Tigers contingent. The 50,000+ Bath supporters were certainly making enough noise in the last quarter. Shame we couldn't keep them quiet for the whole match.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Bristol Tiger wrote:
voice of the crumbie wrote: When I am at Welford Road on the terrace I do my best to live up to my forum name and am loud in my support of the Tigers and equally vociferous in my "advice" to the officials.
Referee definitely needed advice on Saturday - especially at the scrum. Hey ho.

I was in L8 and it was pretty sparse of Tigers fans there too. I was impressed that Bath had so many "fans" attend - I actually thought there would be a larger Tigers contingent. The 50,000+ Bath supporters were certainly making enough noise in the last quarter. Shame we couldn't keep them quiet for the whole match.
They were all pretty quiet around me in M38 for 60 minutes. The ones that weren't totally bladdered were relieved that the Tigers gave the game away.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat