Lions Squad Predictions

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Lions Squad Predictions

Post by Scott11 »

Healy over Mako,McGraph and Marler lol and an international outside centre and FB at 12 hahaha no wonder you love Cockers you know FA about rugby!
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

Ellis is a legend on the DTRR and he doesn't even post lol
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Chobbsy wrote:
ellis9 wrote:Thanks Mr Obvious! I know he wasn't in the team I chose. I believe Hogg should start ahead of him. Notice I said you COULD bring Halfpenny in for Hogg. I didn't say I would.
You really are a tool
Not really. That's what I said. You just misunderstood. I could say that makes you a tool but I won't.
Scott11 wrote:Healy over Mako,McGraph and Marler lol and an international outside centre and FB at 12 hahaha no wonder you love Cockers you know FA about rugby!
Notice I said I used the selector from the players that The Telegraph give to choose from.
The info written by Shane Williams says: The Kiwi born centre used to play for the Blues. Now an Ireland regular he played very well alongside Robbie Henshaw in the Autumn series. He's a little different, a good attacking player but also deceptively strong and defensively very good. He could be a dark horse to start in the centres.

Having him and Joseph at 12 and 13 means they can change throughout the game.
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

Joseph at 12? Hahahaha! And these guys get paid? Clueless,absolute ar5e gravy!
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Funny how you are yet to put your team selection on here Scott11 but yet are criticising.
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

Don't listen to the DT,we put the Rugby pages out of business lol! No comments now,they are all over at our site!
Last edited by Scott11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

Ok then
Mako,George,Furlong,Launchbury,Itoje,Stander,Warburton,Billy,Murray,Sexton,Williams,Henshaw,Joseph,Nowell,Hogg

MGraph,Best,Cole,AWJ,SOB,Youngs,Farrell,Daly,
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

ellis9 wrote:
Chobbsy wrote:
ellis9 wrote:Thanks Mr Obvious! I know he wasn't in the team I chose. I believe Hogg should start ahead of him. Notice I said you COULD bring Halfpenny in for Hogg. I didn't say I would.
You really are a tool
Not really. That's what I said. You just misunderstood. I could say that makes you a tool but I won't.
Scott11 wrote:Healy over Mako,McGraph and Marler lol and an international outside centre and FB at 12 hahaha no wonder you love Cockers you know FA about rugby!
Notice I said I used the selector from the players that The Telegraph give to choose from.
The info written by Shane Williams says: The Kiwi born centre used to play for the Blues. Now an Ireland regular he played very well alongside Robbie Henshaw in the Autumn series. He's a little different, a good attacking player but also deceptively strong and defensively very good. He could be a dark horse to start in the centres.

Having him and Joseph at 12 and 13 means they can change throughout the game.
How did I misunderstand? you put a team on here without a recognized kicker...is there anyone on this forum you haven't managed to kick off with
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

You misunderstood because when I said you could bring in Halfpenny for Hogg you then said Halfpenny wasn't in my original line up. Well yes, that's why I said you could bring him in.

I haven't kicked off. I just back my opinions up and have strong opinions. The amount of stick I get on here just for having an opinion is ludicrous but it doesn't bother me and I don't complain.
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

ellis9 wrote:You misunderstood because when I said you could bring in Halfpenny for Hogg you then said Halfpenny wasn't in my original line up. Well yes, that's why I said you could bring him in.

I haven't kicked off. I just back my opinions up and have strong opinions. The amount of stick I get on here just for having an opinion is ludicrous but it doesn't bother me and I don't complain.
I is nothing to do with you having an opinion, its about how you berate and abuse those who have differing opinions from you, but this is a forum so I am not going to get into a bun fight with everyone having to read all this. So lets go back to topic
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Abuse people?! Show me me evidence please. You can PM me the evidence if you don't want to continue this in public.
big john
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by big john »

To be honest this Lions tour needs a more modern approach and to be more realistic with the current events but still try to keep the traditions alive.

By this I mean we still should have the "uncapped" player in there - maybe Underhill should go, But we need to look at how hard the game is and taking the HIA and the current Tackles view from the ref's and with that in mind and the cost to keep bring out more players in mind the Lions should be looking at a squad of around 40 players at least and the add 1 Uncapped and maybe 2 Wildcards.

I think with the likelihood of players dropping like flies and HIA taking even more we need a bigger squad so we are not trying to get extra guys trained in the system being used in a rush.
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

ellis9 wrote:Abuse people?! Show me me evidence please. You can PM me the evidence if you don't want to continue this in public.
To be fair to ellis he is annoying, doesn't listen and continues his one eyed crazy thoughts but he does not abuse people imo..

Scott decent enough team that very similar to my own :smt023
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Does anyone know when the initial Lions Squad will be announced. I hear that they are due to depart Heathrow on Tuesday or Wednesday 30th or 31st of May which is the week after the premiership and Pro12 finals, so it's got to be way before then. Usually an initial squad of 45 is announced and then that's pared down to 35 or 36 nearer the time?
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

Noddy555 wrote:Does anyone know when the initial Lions Squad will be announced. I hear that they are due to depart Heathrow on Tuesday or Wednesday 30th or 31st of May which is the week after the premiership and Pro12 finals, so it's got to be way before then. Usually an initial squad of 45 is announced and then that's pared down to 35 or 36 nearer the time?
16th I think but don't quote me on that