Anyone seen MOC

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

wellstiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Anyone seen MOC

Post by wellstiger »

I know MOC takes up post on 1st April, but has anyone seen him or is he on A/L.?
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Anyone seen MOC

Post by wormus »

I just hope he is in custardy at Heathrow Immigration. :smt002
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

wellstiger wrote:I know MOC takes up post on 1st April, but has anyone seen him or is he on A/L.?
Quite apt he takes up post on April fools day
DickyP
Super User
Super User

Post by DickyP »

Did read he was waiting for his work permit.
For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name,
He marks - not that you won or lost - but how you played the Game."
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

The Australian Pavlova is more meringuey than custardy!
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Wormus why should he be in custody at Heathrow? He has a full valid work permit
and although Australian I believe that either is grandfather or great grandfather came from Northern Ireland so if he sought dual nationality he'd probably get it.
Please give the man space and time to work, then if he is not performing next season that would be time enough for your barbed comments, of which I'm sure you have many!
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

There was a bloke sitting alone in the Brickies yesterday evening who was completely legless!
Could be he's already in town getting himself psyched up for the task ahead!
Semper in excretia
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Apparently it has been delayed and he probably won't get a visa until June now so Murphy has been asked to run the team until the end of the season.*

*I have made this story up in hope :smt002
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

Noddy555 wrote:Wormus why should he be in custody at Heathrow? He has a full valid work permit
and although Australian I believe that either is grandfather or great grandfather came from Northern Ireland so if he sought dual nationality he'd probably get it.
Please give the man space and time to work, then if he is not performing next season that would be time enough for your barbed comments, of which I'm sure you have many!
You may have 30+ years in the travel industry and hibernate in the Try line club but I can only repeat what the club advised on the appointment of Matt O'Connor "He will begin his new role at Leicester in early April, subject to VISA" My single line comment above is not "barbed" in any way & I do not have any let alone "many".In fact Custardy is smooth! It is you that gets more like Hans Christian Anderson the more you post.He does not have a full valid work permit as explained by the Club "Subject to Visa" see report - http://www.leicestertigers.com/news/264 ... NwgAzsrLmY
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

ellis9 wrote:Apparently it has been delayed and he probably won't get a visa until June now so Murphy has been asked to run the team until the end of the season.*

And Mauger hasn't really left either? :smt003
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Cagey Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Cagey Tiger »

TigerCam wrote:
ellis9 wrote:Apparently it has been delayed and he probably won't get a visa until June now so Murphy has been asked to run the team until the end of the season.*

And Mauger hasn't really left either? :smt003
Nor Cockers, in ellisland :smt002
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Wormus I'm not accusing you of any bias, in fact I agree with most of your posts except the odd one or two, I'm just pointing out that when he does arrive we must give him a chance as at best there is only 2 months of the season left if we make the Twickenham final at the end of May. Far too short a period to judge anyone.
By the way I've never hibernated anywhere certainly not in the Try line club which if you pop into when we play the Sale match on the 29th of April I would be delighted to buy you a drink. Unfortunately on the 15th of April when we play the Falcons it's members only as we are having our annual Try Line club dinner on that day before the match kicks off.
Phil B
Super User
Super User

Post by Phil B »

wormus wrote:I just hope he is in custardy at Heathrow Immigration. :smt002
I thought this post was 100% tongue in cheek, with a 75% probability of a deliberate spelling mistake. However, not to be taken seriously.
I could agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.
Loob19

Post by Loob19 »

Noddy555 wrote:Wormus I'm not accusing you of any bias, in fact I agree with most of your posts except the odd one or two, I'm just pointing out that when he does arrive we must give him a chance as at best there is only 2 months of the season left if we make the Twickenham final at the end of May. Far too short a period to judge anyone.
By the way I've never hibernated anywhere certainly not in the Try line club which if you pop into when we play the Sale match on the 29th of April I would be delighted to buy you a drink. Unfortunately on the 15th of April when we play the Falcons it's members only as we are having our annual Try Line club dinner on that day before the match kicks off.
Seems Mauger got judged, as to whether he could do the Head Coaches job, within that time frame.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

I know I joked about his visa being delayed the other day but genuinely I have heard it has actually been delayed so he won't be here until the season has finished.