Thank you Aaron

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

murphy15
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Thank you Aaron

Post by murphy15 »

Thanks Mauge - not only are you a quality coach but you are an absolute gentleman and a Tiger forever. You showed your class on the pitch in a career cut unfortunately short and I feel this has been somewhat mirrored in what a great number of people would say is a coaching career at Tigers again abruptly halted - this time, IMO, mercilessly and harshly rather than unfortunately. I, and many other lifelong Tigers fans will always welcome you back to WR with the ovation you deserve, and will follow your coaching career as it undoubtedly goes on to greater things. The behaviour of the board does not reflect the behaviour or the feelings of this Tigers fan.

Good luck and all the best.
Ka mate, ka mate! Ka ora! ka ora!
Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
Tçnei te tangata pûhuruhuru
Nâna nei i tiki mai whakawhiti te râ
A upa ... ne! ka upa ... ne!
A upane kaupane whiti te ra!
kelmat

Re: Thank you Aaron

Post by kelmat »

murphy15 wrote:Thanks Mauge - not only are you a quality coach but you are an absolute gentleman and a Tiger forever. You showed your class on the pitch in a career cut unfortunately short and I feel this has been somewhat mirrored in what a great number of people would say is a coaching career at Tigers again abruptly halted - this time, IMO, mercilessly and harshly rather than unfortunately. I, and many other lifelong Tigers fans will always welcome you back to WR with the ovation you deserve, and will follow your coaching career as it undoubtedly goes on to greater things. The behaviour of the board does not reflect the behaviour or the feelings of this Tigers fan.

Well said and echoed by thousands :smt038
Maidman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Maidman »

kelmat wrote:
murphy15 wrote:Thanks Mauge - not only are you a quality coach but you are an absolute gentleman and a Tiger forever. You showed your class on the pitch in a career cut unfortunately short and I feel this has been somewhat mirrored in what a great number of people would say is a coaching career at Tigers again abruptly halted - this time, IMO, mercilessly and harshly rather than unfortunately. I, and many other lifelong Tigers fans will always welcome you back to WR with the ovation you deserve, and will follow your coaching career as it undoubtedly goes on to greater things. The behaviour of the board does not reflect the behaviour or the feelings of this Tigers fan.

+1. A star, a Gent, a Tiger and a great shame to lose him.

Well said and echoed by thousands :smt038
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Yes Aaron Thank you and who knows with the way this board thinks and works give it 3 or 4 years and you might be back?
Hinckley Bob
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Hinckley Bob »

Noddy555 wrote:Yes Aaron Thank you and who knows with the way this board thinks and works give it 3 or 4 years and you might be back?
I doubt that he would come back.
rdracup
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rdracup »

Echo the sentiment, and a piece of advice for AM. Stay around the East Midlands for a couple of months. There will be a job going at Franklin's Gardens soon and with it an early opportunity to show our BoD what they lost.