Starting 15 for the Gloucester Game?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

BFG
Super User
Super User

Re: Starting 15 for the Gloucester Game?

Post by BFG »

Just off to the game and I'm expecting a Leicester win at home against Gloucester to be honest, it will not be easy but then it never is!
Hoping to see Kalamafoni show something, but not too much!
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

So we managed to injure our new number 8. :smt042
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

Our recent history would seem to indicate he may be good for 2 or 3 games a season with our luck
I'm not cynical just experienced
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

So 34-9 win and a pretty comfortable one as well. Good 5 points.
Most people on here were slating the selection of Kitto before the match but I think he played very well. He stopped two tries, made a few good runs, was unlucky with the disallowed try, accurate passing but his box kicking does need work.
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

Well done Tigers!
BP win, Mermoz scores on home debut
Just need England to win now please.
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

tigercaspian wrote:Well done Tigers!
Excellent result and yes - England - a win would be nice - Jonathan Davies losing his voice would be a bonus!
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
drc_007
Super User
Super User

Post by drc_007 »

Good result in the end, not sure what was said at half-time but Tigers were dreadful for 20 mins following the break. Took until the last 10 mins to get working again.
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

strawclearer wrote:
tigercaspian wrote:Well done Tigers!
Excellent result and yes - England - a win would be nice - Jonathan Davies losing his voice would be a bonus!
+1 and Eddie Butler as well would be nice!
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Spicer wrote:So 34-9 win and a pretty comfortable one as well. Good 5 points.
Most people on here were slating the selection of Kitto before the match but I think he played very well. He stopped two tries, made a few good runs, was unlucky with the disallowed try, accurate passing but his box kicking does need work.

Kitto played very well???? So you did not watch the same game as me, his rubbish telegraphed box kicks,slow service inaccurate, inability to pass from his left hand and failure to retain the ball in contact and run down blind alleys.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

sapajo wrote:

Kitto played very well???? So you did not watch the same game as me, his rubbish telegraphed box kicks,slow service inaccurate, inability to pass from his left hand and failure to retain the ball in contact and run down blind alleys.
I agree his box kicking wasn't good. But the rest is :censored:. He made a number of breaks and I don't think missed a pass. He could played better as don't get me wrong as he made a few mistakes, but to call him rubbish shows you are committed to not liking him no matter what.
L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by L Smith »

sapajo wrote:

+1. Very low quality option. Shazam made the difference
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Spicer wrote:
sapajo wrote:

. I agree his box kicking wasn't good. But the rest is :censored:. He made a number of breaks and I don't think missed a pass. He could played better as don't get me wrong as he made a few mistakes, but to call him rubbish shows you are committed to not liking him no matter what.
I posted his box kicking is rubbish and I did not say he was rubbish. Glad to have the opportunity to correct your word blindness and committment to misquote me.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

Great,isn't it? Bonus point win, everything we could have asked for (including Saints losing), and we're still bickering!!
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

sapajo wrote: I posted his box kicking is rubbish and I did not say he was rubbish. Glad to have the opportunity to correct your word blindness and committment to misquote me.
Ah my bad there and apologies. Well played :smt042 I still maintain he played very well however