Yesterday's game.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Norfolk & Goode
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Yesterday's game.

Post by Norfolk & Goode »

WhitecapTiger wrote:how did your opinion (nailed on dead cert) regarding Ben Youngs leaving a season or two ago go? Saints wasn't it, or was it Bath? :smt002
You have the wrong bloke there, I do remember someone on here at the time from West Norfolk who claimed inside knowledge about that. Definitely not a quote from me i'm afraid, but then again - not like you to let facts get in the way of a good rant, eh?
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Yesterday's game.

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Norfolk & Goode wrote:
WhitecapTiger wrote:how did your opinion (nailed on dead cert) regarding Ben Youngs leaving a season or two ago go? Saints wasn't it, or was it Bath? :smt002
You have the wrong bloke there, I do remember someone on here at the time from West Norfolk who claimed inside knowledge about that. Definitely not a quote from me i'm afraid, but then again - not like you to let facts get in the way of a good rant, eh?
Ah indeed a slip of the mind, I apologise for the honest error and any offence caused. Never too big to admit fault. Thank you for the correction.

Not exactly a case of facts and rant really, merely a simple error of recollection.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.