Does Cockers get the boot if we get smashed again this week

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ourla
Super User
Super User

Re: Does Cockers get the boot if we get smashed again this w

Post by ourla »

jgriffin wrote:Think tonight's result and the way it was achieved has closed this thread for most of us.
I disagree. I don't think Sunday told us anymore than we know already. We are a good side. Nobody said we weren't. We had a very good home performance against Bath but shipped 34 points at Sale a week later. So a similar turnaround in performance would simply get us back to where we were. It goes without saying that next week will be tough. A victory is neither expected or imperative. But it would certainly put this thread to bed - as far as I'm concerned. Let's see.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

I think that the result may have closed this thread as we cannot get smashed again this week.....we won last night!!

:smt003
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Maro Itoje

Maro Itoje, the Saracens and England lock, will require surgery after fracturing his right hand in Saracens’ 44-26 win over Scarlets on Saturday and has been ruled out of action for six weeks.

Mark McCall, Saracens Director of Rugby, said: “For any team to lose a player of the ability of Maro is a blow and he will be missed through the autumn for both Saracens and England.

“What’s now important for Maro is his recovery and we look forward to his return later this season.”
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

Tigerbeat wrote:Maro Itoje

Maro Itoje, the Saracens and England lock, will require surgery after fracturing his right hand in Saracens’ 44-26 win over Scarlets on Saturday and has been ruled out of action for six weeks.

Mark McCall, Saracens Director of Rugby, said: “For any team to lose a player of the ability of Maro is a blow and he will be missed through the autumn for both Saracens and England.

“What’s now important for Maro is his recovery and we look forward to his return later this season.”
Drifting off topic!! Can we stick to the topic? [/quote Tigerbeat!]
Thanks
:smt023