Gold Member

Laidlaw to Clermont.....

Post by tigercaspian »

JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Laidlaw to Clermont.....

Post by JackFlashJonny »

You have to give it to Fissler he is right 85% of the time and way before anyone else...you would have to say with the likes of Fifta etc if Fissler says we are looking at him we obviously are to some degree
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Aaaaannnnd that's Gloucester stuffed next season.
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

Iain wrote:Aaaaannnnd that's Gloucester stuffed next season.
He's been a talisman for them so far this year, even though the results haven't been going their way.

They've got plenty of time to replace him though surely?
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

Roly wrote:
Iain wrote:Aaaaannnnd that's Gloucester stuffed next season.
He's been a talisman for them so far this year, even though the results haven't been going their way.

They've got plenty of time to replace him though surely?
Ironically some on the Shedweb have laid a few faults at his door, thought to be fair most are realistic and think he's done/doing a good job.

They also seem to be saying they've got a couple of young players that they could/should ride with after his departure.

Gloucester are a fragile team at the minute (arguably have been for a while) but have some good players. Definitely under performing a little.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

IMO they sacked the guy who was just getting things sorted, and lost a season basically, not really kicked on at all.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
Stu_F
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Stu_F »

If I were a Gloucester fan I'd be upset and quite perturbed for the future.

However I'm not a Gloucester fan, so I'm not!
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

Stu_F wrote:If I were a Gloucester fan I'd be upset and quite perturbed for the future.

However I'm not a Gloucester fan, so I'm not!
Great post :smt023
Grinsteadtiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Grinsteadtiger »

What is happening to Gloucester? New owners (I believe ) Laid law leaving and now Gain Gleave ex East Grinstead Chair man sponsor money man and spoilt censored. Can't really see too much going for them now. You may gather I don't think alot of Mr Gleave. Left EGRFC in a right problem (National 2 down to Sus sex lowest leagu) when he didn't get his own way took his money and players with him when he went. Rant over but do feel for Gloucester
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

Grinsteadtiger wrote:What is happening to Gloucester? New owners (I believe ) Laid law leaving and now Gain Gleave ex East Grinstead Chair man sponsor money man and spoilt censored. Can't really see too much going for them now. You may gather I don't think alot of Mr Gleave. Left EGRFC in a right problem (National 2 down to Sus sex lowest leagu) when he didn't get his own way took his money and players with him when he went. Rant over but do feel for Gloucester
I'm not entirely sure feeling sorry for Glaws is allowed on this forum. I do feel sorry for Gloucester though, its a dump and has seen much better days.
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.