Nottingham!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

Re: Nottingham!

Post by G.K »

Well at least Nottinghamshire is a proper county and still has a Building society. Pity Leicestershire took the Devil's peseta. :smt002
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
gimmee

Post by gimmee »

a proper county? because of a building society! whatever is this country coming too, let`s bring the Co-op into the equation and Leicestershire is a proper county again :smt005
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

gimmee wrote:a proper county? because of a building society! whatever is this country coming too, let`s bring the Co-op into the equation and Leicestershire is a proper county again :smt005
What about the Loughborough Building Society or the Earl Shilton Building Society??
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

WiggoTiger wrote:
gimmee wrote:a proper county? because of a building society! whatever is this country coming too, let`s bring the Co-op into the equation and Leicestershire is a proper county again :smt005
What about the Loughborough Building Society or the Earl Shilton Building Society??
And just what business do you have forgetting the Market Harborough building society? How very dare you??
Bowden Tiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Bowden Tiger »

If what we hear from the club is correct, then we have a new pitch directly as a result of their investment, so I have no problem with the Nottingham. And for the record I think it is quite a good building society as well.