Catering & Bar Feedback Seasons 2017,18,19,20 & 21/22

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Catering & Bar Feedback Seasons 2017,18,19,20 & 21/22

Post by wormus »

I welcome the great news that Everards are renewing their supply contract for ten years and Tiger Bitter will be available & Pitch Black + hopefully some cask ale and a few seasonal special ales. :smt030 BUT it is not the supply to the club it's the dispensing & professional bar service that is needed around the ground this coming season let us hope that "reaches the parts" if Centreplate are involved otherwise it will be a long thread and a dry season. :smt016 :smt030 :smt022
Last edited by wormus on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
BeeJ

Re: Catering & Bar Feedback Season 2016/17

Post by BeeJ »

I admire your optimism regarding the service, old boy.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Link to previous feed back 2015-2016 below.

http://forum.leicestertigers.com/viewto ... =1&t=39442

Please continue to provide feedback for the season 2016-2017 on this thread.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Had a great evening at Trent Bridge for the T20 qtr. final vs. Essex this week. A virtually full house but, nonetheless, went to buy a couple of pints at the start of one over and was back in my seat by the start of the next. It can be done! :smt030
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

BeeJ wrote:I admire your optimism regarding the service, old boy.
Less of the "old" BeeJ! although coming to think of it I can remember beer in wooden barrels with a tap - good old Daft Bass :smt016
AlphaWiseOwl

Post by AlphaWiseOwl »

Tigerbeat wrote:Link to previous feed back 2015-2016 below.

That thread is now 11 pages long, and nothing at all has improved, in fact it seems to be getting worse. I recommend that folks continue to draw as much attention as they can to the year on year appalling service we get on match days and NOT bury their comments in a thread which is clearly having no effect on those who should be reading and at least considering, and acting, upon the feedback. If that requires new threads to be opened on a yearly, if not monthly basis, then so be it. Surely somebody in Tigers catering set-up has to take responsibility for this and PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO FIX IT!! Has anybody considered the lost revenue through poor service? Obviously not because as I said before, the service at the ground continues to be dire.
BirstallBrian
Tiger Cub

Post by BirstallBrian »

Well AlphaWise Owl, I wish we were knocking on an open door but we ain't. The thread is fine, however short or long, but I doubt it's read by people with authority to do anything about it. Or the desire.

In the noble pursuit of sharing one's knowledge about this - a creditable endeavour - as well as being :censored: minded, perhaps an email to the Chief Executive as well as to Centreplace - or whatever they're called - at the time of posting to this or any other thread about the Club's regard for service to its paying customers might elicit some response.

But then again, having wasted my time in a meeting on this subject with the aforementioned CE this time last season I can't say I'm holding out for much change. Believe in optimism, live in the real world.

:smt031
BirstallBrian
Tiger Cub

Post by BirstallBrian »

strawclearer wrote:Had a great evening at Trent Bridge for the T20 qtr. final vs. Essex this week. A virtually full house but, nonetheless, went to buy a couple of pints at the start of one over and was back in my seat by the start of the next. It can be done! :smt030
Yo there strawclearer - am tempted to say "Yes old bean but that's a different game".... but we went to the Ricoh to see Tigers against Wasps last season (oh what a lesson that was). In more ways than one, Wassups gave us a lesson in running rugby, and the bar staff gave us a lesson in serving ale - yes, some queuing, but the service was quick and they even smiled at us. They knew what to do and were no older than the young 'uns they "employ" at Welford Road. So if Wassups can do it why can't we.....

Answers on a postcard to Simon Cohen at Welford Road....?

:smt038
BirstallBrian
Tiger Cub

Post by BirstallBrian »

Tigerbeat wrote:Link to previous feed back 2015-2016 below.

Why....?

Please explain.

:smt029
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Now that's the beer covered what's happening to the food? Will there be more provision for fans who have to follow special diets like, vegan, vegetarian and diabetic?
BeeJ

Post by BeeJ »

Noddy555 wrote:Will there be more provision for fans who have to follow special diets like, vegan, vegetarian and diabetic?
Are you serious? I do not know of one person with a special dietary requirement who would be willing to chance it at the food outlets of any sports stadium let alone Welford Road. Surely such people would take along their own food.
Granby
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Granby »

BeeJ wrote:
Noddy555 wrote:Will there be more provision for fans who have to follow special diets like, vegan, vegetarian and diabetic?
Are you serious? I do not know of one person with a special dietary requirement who would be willing to chance it at the food outlets of any sports stadium let alone Welford Road. Surely such people would take along their own food.
I always assumed that the meat pies on offer had been chosen due to their suitability for vegetarians :smt002
Rykard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Rykard »

Does anyone know if the full range of catering will be available for the Osprey's game?
cheers
Rich
BeeJ

Post by BeeJ »

Rykard wrote:Does anyone know if the full range of catering will be available for the Osprey's game?
Have you read the matchday guide in the news section?
Rykard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Rykard »

BeeJ wrote:
Rykard wrote:Does anyone know if the full range of catering will be available for the Osprey's game?
Have you read the matchday guide in the news section?
I had , but missed that little nugget. Thanks
cheers
Rich