Catering & Bar Feedback Seasons 2017,18,19,20 & 21/22

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigerbeat

Re: Catering & Bar Feedback Seasons 2017,2018 & 2019/20

Post by Tigerbeat »

LE18 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:42 pm Just bumped this bit in hope club might reply!

Whilst writing, there were at least two accidents outside the ground tonight, My friend's wife fell full length over the black barrier placed in the passageway between the 2 roads on the Crumbie side of the ground, she was quite badly hurt. Later, when we got into the Drogs another friend told me his girl friend had been injured by a man tripping over at the same barrier and landing on her. What are the club's H&S going to do about this, what are these black barriers for?
[/quote]
This issue has been recieved by the club and they are looking into it.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
LE18
Super User
Super User

Re: Catering & Bar Feedback Seasons 2017,2018 & 2019/20

Post by LE18 »

Tigerbeat wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:09 pm
LE18 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:42 pm Just bumped this bit in hope club might reply!

Whilst writing, there were at least two accidents outside the ground tonight, My friend's wife fell full length over the black barrier placed in the passageway between the 2 roads on the Crumbie side of the ground, she was quite badly hurt. Later, when we got into the Drogs another friend told me his girl friend had been injured by a man tripping over at the same barrier and landing on her. What are the club's H&S going to do about this, what are these black barriers for?
This issue has been recieved by the club and they are looking into it.
[/quote]

Thanks Tigerbeat. I noticed today that some minor changes had been made to the barrier.
My friends wife has contacted the club, personally I am not happy with what she told me and hoping for better from the club.