Tom Croft

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Tom Croft

Post by Soggypitch »

After a difficult few years with injuries TC played nearly the whole of last season but with indifferent form, culminating in him not making the 23 for the prem semi final.

I would love to see him back to top form this coming season. He's an established international and Lion, surely with the right attitude his form will come back and he will re-establish himself as a regular for Tigers and hopefully show good enough form to challenge for England.

Cockers on radio Leicester last week, seemed to hint that he was determined to put things right this season, I hope that's correct as I would love to see a fully invigorated Tom Croft back to his best!!
Soggypitch
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Re: Tom Croft

Post by trendylfj »

concur 100%
Hehehehehehehehe
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

A Tom Croft in full flow is one of the favourite sights on a Rugby pitch...hope to see him galloping again this year :smt023
BeeJ

Post by BeeJ »

rcooper

Post by rcooper »

A great player in his day but last season his work rate was terrible, hanging around on the wing and generally not doing a lot. Then again with the injuries he has had it is amazing he is even playing rugby at any level. Would love to see him back to his best but my heart wants that but my head says that ship has sailed.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

One of the outstanding line out players of his generation let's hope he hits peak form next season.
Nailsworthstiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Nailsworthstiger »

They always say form is temporary and class is permanent. Lets hope so.