European Final

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: European Final

Post by JackFlashJonny »

ellis9 wrote:Wasting their time explaining it to me? What are you suggesting?

It amazes me that when someone goes against the grain or says something they disagree with, people start calling you stupid etc.

If you can't have an adult conversation with different opinions, maybe a forum isn't the right place for you.

This is surely one of the most hypocritical posts in the history of the forum...do you already not remember what you were posting in the Mike Ford thread :smt003
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

I didn't call anyone stupid. That's the point I'm making.
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

JackFlashJonny wrote:
ellis9 wrote:Wasting their time explaining it to me? What are you suggesting?

It amazes me that when someone goes against the grain or says something they disagree with, people start calling you stupid etc.

If you can't have an adult conversation with different opinions, maybe a forum isn't the right place for you.

This is surely one of the most hypocritical posts in the history of the forum...do you already not remember what you were posting in the Mike Ford thread :smt003
:smt046

Exactly.
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

ellis9 wrote:I didn't call anyone stupid. That's the point I'm making.
Show me where I called you stupid then. Or am I 'wasting my time'?
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

It was the Adult conversation part I was referring to :smt003
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

JackFlashJonny wrote:

Not to mention the amount of posts by this same person accusing certain forum members of 'going off topic' and rambling on about who was eating what meal and when.
Cagey Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Cagey Tiger »

Roly wrote:
JackFlashJonny wrote:

Not to mention the amount of posts by this same person accusing certain forum members of 'going off topic' and rambling on about who was eating what meal and when.
That's rich Roly :smt044

Just go back a page and see who started the personal comments and took this thread off track. Naming no names, Pot (to ellis9's Kettle)
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Please keep the discussions on topic. Users are entitled to their opinion even if you do not agree.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Isambard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Isambard »

Meanwhile back to Lyon. I was totally absorbed in the whole match, despite being ill, despite being soaked on arrival and before leaving the city, despite being alcohol free because only those in despair would drink Heineken.
I was curious about the very long circle they held before the warm ups and the very well planned way they defeated Racing. Maybe a fit Carter would have made a difference but he did warm up for about an hour and I don't recall the ball going out to their backs in the first 20-30 minutes before he seized up.
Saw a totally different Saracens against us on Saturday. Who knows what they will do against Exeter and how they will respond to the weather.