Sarries Fan

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ourla
Super User
Super User

Re: Sarries Fan

Post by ourla »

LE18 wrote:Ourla, I assume you like Steve Johnson then, what's Steve Smith done to you?
Yeah that's him. Annoys me so much I can't say/type his name.

:smt001 :smt003 :smt046

Apologies to Steve Smith, who is a very nice man from what I can make out.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Roly at three she is only just learning to read and write but I would never condemn her to that kind of mindless job whatever her age.
BeeJay
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by BeeJay »

pipkoi wrote:sadly from comments still the end, it sounds as though Sky a Sports are covering the final................unless BT Sports are as well :smt022
Don't worry Pipkoi. I've just checked the TV listings for next weekend and the final is on BT Sports Europe from 15.45 UK time.
beech

Post by beech »

Barnes is not the only Saracens fan. How about this for a quote in Stephen Jones article in today's Sunday Times headed 'Give Sarries a break, and a share of the love'. 'Ah, people say it's not really a rugby ground. Oh yes it is. It has the best stand anywhere in English rugby, it is set in parkland a few minutes from the M1, has great pies, great fun, a great green artificial pitch and you can park within 20 miles of the stadium - another first'. We had our first visit this year and we must have gone to the wrong place - the press pack must be well looked after if they write that drivel.
tf22