Tigers at Saints

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Re: Tigers at Saints

Post by jgriffin »

Downsouth wrote:Cockers said after the game that Ghiraldini was fit so a bit of a surprise he wasn't on the bench with Racing in mind. Great result but need to do better next week. Finally, this may get me banned from the forum but it would be great if Bath didn't not win against Sale over the next two weeks!
Nah we want Bath to win at least one as Sale could theoretically catch us.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

jgriffin wrote:
Downsouth wrote:Cockers said after the game that Ghiraldini was fit so a bit of a surprise he wasn't on the bench with Racing in mind. Great result but need to do better next week. Finally, this may get me banned from the forum but it would be great if Bath didn't not win against Sale over the next two weeks!
Nah we want Bath to win at least one as Sale could theoretically catch us.
I think that's what Downsouth said with the double negative ("didn't not win")! :smt001
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

Just watched the game again...very worried about Burns and his reaction to Mallinder it looks like a gouging action and if I slow it down looks very bad ...Burns has been on fire on these hard pitches he is electric..when will we know if he is cited? :smt009

Great win though in the end!
Gramps

Post by Gramps »

JackFlashJonny wrote:Just watched the game again...very worried about Burns and his reaction to Mallinder it looks like a gouging action and if I slow it down looks very bad ...Burns has been on fire on these hard pitches he is electric..when will we know if he is cited? :smt009

Great win though in the end!
That's how I saw it in real time , don't think it was deliberate but could have been reckless, we will see. I was shot down in flames earlier when I mentioned it
kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by kpj tiger »

I can't see Burns being cited without Mallinder being cited as well
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

Why would Mallinder be cited for sliding in like that? Was a penalty or perhaps a yellow card at worst...

Burns could be in real trouble I hope not but looking at it its very bad..
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

BT Sport starts its coverage for the Falcons vs NotNots at 2pm. An hour to kick off so if there's going to be anything to worry about, I'm sure it'll be mentioned. :smt009

Programme just started and Dayglo replaced by Flatman - only temporary but deep joy anyway!

...and not mentioned in the match review. Breathe easy?
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Yes but why do players do these stupid things, Cole penalty, Croft penalty, why do they do it, experienced internationals, crazy. Just seen Vardy get sent off 2 stupid yellows :smt017 :smt017 :smt017
Doghashadhisday
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Doghashadhisday »

JackFlashJonny wrote:Why would Mallinder be cited for sliding in like that? Was a penalty or perhaps a yellow card at worst...

What I dont get is that some people come on here and moan when we lose and when we win they come on here and nit-pick and possibly draw attention to something that wasnt picked up on tv and almost willing the Tigers to lose a good player. :smt011
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Doghashadhisday wrote:
JackFlashJonny wrote:Why would Mallinder be cited for sliding in like that? Was a penalty or perhaps a yellow card at worst...

What I dont get is that some people come on here and moan when we lose and when we win they come on here and nit-pick and possibly draw attention to something that wasnt picked up on tv and almost willing the Tigers to lose a good player. :smt011
Yep... Amazing isn't it...
vin rouge
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by vin rouge »

Anyone got a link to the full game?
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

mightymouse wrote:T Youngs, Gerledini,Rizzo,o'connor, Benjamin, De Villiers, Morris

And this is now we are over our bad run of injuries.

I'm sure there are more anyone care to add to this list
Mike Williams and Aguero!
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

One thing for certain is that the Saints lot will make a big thing of it anyway.

Not like they were the ones to start an email campaign to ban a club DoR.

:smt002
Gramps

Post by Gramps »

Doghashadhisday wrote:

I have a very even view whether Tigers win or loose. I mention the Burns issue as I saw it in real time and thought it might be an issue. I truly hope it isn't but surely it is worth a mention as this thread is on the game and wouldn't have thought the Citing Commissioner reads what is on here
kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by kpj tiger »

Its exactly the same thing as Hughes vs north, it wasn't the action itself its the fact it was reckless, also Burns only did what he potentially did as a reaction so you have to look at the incident that caused it

For me its a case of reckless vs reckless