Racing Metro Paris at Nottingham

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LE15TIGER

Re: Racing Metro Paris at Nottingham

Post by LE15TIGER »

pretty reasonable prices when you look at the prices at Tigers for a grade A* game. and it is a cup semi final
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

I just got mine from ticketmaster, bit on the steep side but great seats. For the occasion they could have charged me double and I'd have come away smiling. I'd rather have given my money straight to Tigers but no ST and no chance was I waiting till Thursday.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

In regards to people asking why we are playing at the City Ground and not the King Power, I said we couldn't play in same city and the club can't pick. It looks like I was wrong. People on Tigers Facebook page have asked why it is at the City Ground and Tigers responded that it's because Leicester City are at home so their ground cannot be used and the City Ground was next on the list.

I stand corrected. If only Leicester City weren't at home.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

for Ze Stade Fan where on ever did you get that figure of 32,000 from.
the city ground capacity is around 48,000 now that it is all seating and that would mean a ticket allocation of more than 70%. No given our season ticket base and our average home crowd attendance plus the fact that I know that some Nottingham rugby supporters will be following the Tigers as both Dom Barrow and Ed Slater once played for them. I would be delighted to see about 25,000 tiger fans in the crowd, any more than that would be unbelievable. So I expect the total attendance for the match to be around 36 or 37,000.
Gramps

Post by Gramps »

Noddy555 wrote:for Ze Stade Fan where on ever did you get that figure of 32,000 from.
the city ground capacity is around 48,000 now that it is all seating and that would mean a ticket allocation of more than 70%. No given our season ticket base and our average home crowd attendance plus the fact that I know that some Nottingham rugby supporters will be following the Tigers as both Dom Barrow and Ed Slater once played for them. I would be delighted to see about 25,000 tiger fans in the crowd, any more than that would be unbelievable. So I expect the total attendance for the match to be around 36 or 37,000.
Are you sure of your figures Noddy, I'm sure it's quoted their capacity is 30,500, thus our 10,000 allocation is one third of the tickets
loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by loretta »

Gramps wrote:
Are you sure of your figures Noddy, I'm sure it's quoted their capacity is 30,500, thus our 10,000 allocation is one third of the tickets
30,455. http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/club/cityground/
In my defence, I was left unsupervised….
MikeR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by MikeR »

You would have got nearly 48,000 in 40 years ago !
nottslad

Post by nottslad »

taking out the restricted seats Forest has a capacity of just over 30K
glass is half full
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

What are restricted seats?

Is there where they leave empty seats to section home and away football supporters?

If so, surely there's no need for that for a rugby match
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

CitizenSmiff wrote:I just got mine from ticketmaster, bit on the steep side but great seats. For the occasion they could have charged me double and I'd have come away smiling. I'd rather have given my money straight to Tigers but no ST and no chance was I waiting till Thursday.
Likewise. Clough Stand upper £65.00. Driving to Leicester then train to Notts - Hooters for a bucket of pre-match wings!!!
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
nottslad

Post by nottslad »

ellis9 wrote:What are restricted seats?

Is there where they leave empty seats to section home and away football supporters?

its seats with restricted views of the pitch, mainly in lower bridgford near to lower clough,and lower bridgford near to main stand.

the official capacity that Forest give is the amount of seats that are accounted for, either by ticket sold,not available due to segregation or no view, hence the actual amount of tickets sold to fans is always lower than capacity. same as some football clubs do not sell front row seats for europe due to higher advertising boards.
glass is half full
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

nottslad wrote:
ellis9 wrote:What are restricted seats?

its seats with restricted views of the pitch, mainly in lower bridgford near to lower clough,and lower bridgford near to main stand.

the official capacity that Forest give is the amount of seats that are accounted for, either by ticket sold,not available due to segregation or no view, hence the actual amount of tickets sold to fans is always lower than capacity. same as some football clubs do not sell front row seats for europe due to higher advertising boards.
that's actually a UEFA rule about a minimum gaps from the pitch to first row of spectators.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Racing 92 winger Marc Andreu banned for 8 weeks so out of contention for the Semi-Final

http://www.skysports.com/rugby-union/ne ... ster-clash

Dan Carter being rested from training in preparation for Tigers match

http://www.skysports.com/rugby-union/ne ... mpions-cup
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

Racing slight favourites with the bookies.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

ourla wrote:Racing slight favourites with the bookies.
Hmmm that's interesting considering Tigers effectively have home advantage. Won't book my trip to Lyon just yet.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.