Andy Goode

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Andy Goode

Post by kpj tiger »

For one of the Newcastle players to complain earlier that kids watch this I find it funny that the referee has allowed Goode to scream in his face on multiple occasions throughout the game, it isn't football :smt013
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Re: Andy Goode

Post by Hot_Charlie »

At this rate we could do with signing him when his deal runs out in March!

Sadly the man we needed tonight was the waterboy.
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

Goode > Burns
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

Another mess up by Garner this - like a pantomime horse, clearly there were two people in Andy Goode's kit last night so Falcons always had 16 on the pitch: surely he can't be that fat can he ?!
wellstiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wellstiger »

Having watched Andy GOODE's performance last night, It was a master class on how to give a team field dominance by kicking into right areas, kicking your goals when required.
Something we are rapidly loosing within Mr BURNS.(sorry I'm not a BURNS fan) He is playing more like Mr FORD at the moment
Yes A.G. has tucked into a few pies, but as Dean Richards stated post match...I'll pay his food bill if it keeps him in this form (paraphrasing)
We were not cute enough to stop him playing his game. :smt026
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

Nothing to do with being cute some of our players were down right lazy and seemed to think all they had to do was turn up to get the win.
Lack of effort and application.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Andy Goode is still an international class player between the ears, something Burns IMO will probably never be. He has been giving masterclasses for many seasons, seeing the game with different eyes to lesser 10s.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

tigercaspian wrote:Another mess up by Garner this - like a pantomime horse, clearly there were two people in Andy Goode's kit last night so Falcons always had 16 on the pitch: surely he can't be that fat can he ?!
The great northern pie maybe the culprit? Despite his girth he played well as did the Falcons, shame that Tigers could not compete with the pace and make the tackles, a really poor display of non-contact?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

I don't think sir was THAT bad? We got on the wrong side by doing some pretty stupid things. Croft's U-turn in at the side for one, and If, Leo, you boot the ball into your man who is in front of you accidentally then he is accidentally off side. (What it says on the tin!)

With Goodey pulling the strings and a team united, well drilled and focussed behind him they were going to win. Our rag-tag bunch had no such leadership be that a fault of the players, or the coaches not supplying the game plan I don't know.

He's still got the class between the lug holes. Our lot looked brainless.
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

I hate seeing Andy Goode playing against Tigers.....he may not have the pace but he has such excellent vision of what is in front of him, making the offloads, passes and kicks at the right time. A very solid and reliable player.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk