Glaws vs Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Re: Glaws vs Tigers

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Iain wrote:I get that, it's just that there's a potential colour clash this week!!
I'm a little surprised too this weekend. It's the "alternate" kit because in the good old days (before London Irish dispensed with the etiquette), the home team would change in the event of a colour clash. The only reason they morphed into "away" shirts was due to the marketeers.
GS
Super User
Super User

Post by GS »

I am amazed. nearly 3 hours since Jumbo produced the team sheet for us and all we are talking about is hangover cures and what colour shirts whoever plays for Tigs will be wearing, a signof the times? :smt003

I see that we've gone for the home strip with Bateman at hooker, do we know whether he'll be wearing full length socks or the short ones favoured by Thompstone and Manu? Anyone know if Manu is just being rested or hasn't his shirt come back from the laundry yet?

Apart from the clothing it's interesting to see that we are carrying injuries but still can rest players and still put out a good team. I would put Glaws at no.3 on my list of grounds where we really want to win at, 1 and 2 being Stains and Barf. I think we should get the result and a bonus point would be very nice, only one for the season so far is a tad worrying for a team with ambition - and a choice of shirts....... :smt023
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
The Boy Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by The Boy Dave »

Anyone know if Manu is just being rested
Info on the other Glaws topic.
Cheery chappy
PAW

Post by PAW »

GS wrote:I am amazed. nearly 3 hours since Jumbo produced the team sheet for us and all we are talking about is hangover cures and what colour shirts whoever plays for Tigs will be wearing, a signof the times? :smt003

I see that we've gone for the home strip with Bateman at hooker, do we know whether he'll be wearing full length socks or the short ones favoured by Thompstone and Manu? Anyone know if Manu is just being rested or hasn't his shirt come back from the laundry yet?

Apart from the clothing it's interesting to see that we are carrying injuries but still can rest players and still put out a good team. I would put Glaws at no.3 on my list of grounds where we really want to win at, 1 and 2 being Stains and Barf. I think we should get the result and a bonus point would be very nice, only one for the season so far is a tad worrying for a team with ambition - and a choice of shirts.......
:smt003 :smt003 :smt003
rocktop51
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rocktop51 »

GS wrote:
I see that we've gone for the home strip with Bateman at hooker, do we know whether he'll be wearing full length socks or the short ones favoured by Thompstone
And there's me thinking that Manu's calf was too big to get the socks to fit !!!! :smt027
Hambo :- He was with England when he was injured, but he was a Tigers player, our player. He is still our player.”
rocktop51
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rocktop51 »

For those of you going down for the match and like Thai food Na Lampang opposite the gound is brill! Massaman Curry to die for :smt027
Hambo :- He was with England when he was injured, but he was a Tigers player, our player. He is still our player.”