Saints

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Saints

Post by wormus »

ginge wrote: A capacity crowd should be able to lift the roof off.

C'mon Tigers!!!!!! :smt032
For goodness sake it's taken two months to get the roof ON the new stand! :smt042
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

This is normally bad news but I am feeling immensely confident about Saturday. Reading about Saints with their injuries, certain players not performing, the game plan, the level of confidence... and I reckon we'll be on the money on Saturday. Any sort of set piece parity or more will allow our top 9/10 and backs to fire. A good thumping and a try BP will be ours I tell you. For those there in the flesh or watching on the telly... enjoy!
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

ourla wrote:This is normally bad news but I am feeling immensely confident about Saturday. Reading about Saints with their injuries, certain players not performing, the game plan, the level of confidence... and I reckon we'll be on the money on Saturday. Any sort of set piece parity or more will allow our top 9/10 and backs to fire. A good thumping and a try BP will be ours I tell you. For those there in the flesh or watching on the telly... enjoy!

I shall be there. Giving Mr. Barnes my advice when necessary.

A TBP would be good - preferably in the first half!

:smt026 :smt027 :smt026
Still keeping the faith!
Doghashadhisday
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Doghashadhisday »

jgriffin wrote:Moving stepson's family this weekend in hire van (am the only one with a vaguely clean licence), and guess what? Yes, can only get it done Saturday. While Tiggers are thrashing Stains will be on the way back from Glaws area. Sod, sod, sod it.
:smt013 :smt013 :smt013
My deepest sympathy JG. I understand your pain. Will try and give an extra cheer for you. C'mon Tigeeerrrrrrrsssssss.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

ourla wrote:This is normally bad news but I am feeling immensely confident about Saturday. Reading about Saints with their injuries, certain players not performing, the game plan, the level of confidence... and I reckon we'll be on the money on Saturday. Any sort of set piece parity or more will allow our top 9/10 and backs to fire. A good thumping and a try BP will be ours I tell you. For those there in the flesh or watching on the telly... enjoy!
ourla - confidence personified!! While there had better be a Tiger's win given last weeks performance, regardless of the Saints predicaments, I wish to see a really good all team performance in prep for Treviso and Stade. As the Tigers are slipping back in the TBP table, what better occasion to add another.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

The coaches have picked the right team this week.

Away we go.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

A much better starting side, let's hope our confidence is back, it's a great opportunity to put last weeks woes behind us. :smt023
smell.com

Post by smell.com »

BT showing on freeview chan 59 , for those not going .
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35264196
We don't like them........................... :smt003
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.