Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Re: SuperDry Tigers

Post by RagingBull »

Chobbsy wrote:
Saxon wrote:Hi

To follow on from the resurgence of a very fine looking Tigers team for the future, it also looks like the management may have been listening to what the fans want to wear too. Check out the deal that they've put together with SuperDry:

http://tinyurl.com/o4rua8u

They may be hideously expensive but I'm having one of those retro shirts! I just need to decide which one now.......

Well done Tigers, finally some shirts that embrace the history and spirit.
Tell me more???????? my neice works for superdry and gets 50% discount !!!!
I told you about JDV ;)

Despite you living in MK. :smt003
Dominichi
Tiger Cub

Post by Dominichi »

Tell me more???????? my neice works for superdry and gets 50% discount !!!!

At the moment I can only see them for sale at the Tigers shop - they don't look like they available on the Superdry website.
PaleoTiger

Post by PaleoTiger »

I'm wearing my new Superdry classic colours home shirt, looks awesome and well worth the premium price tag. I got stalked by a fellow Tiger in the supermarket to ask about it. I would highly recommend if anyone is sitting on the fence.

I hope you've all been good boys and girls for Santa this year!!
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

PaleoTiger wrote:I'm wearing my new Superdry classic colours home shirt, looks awesome and well worth the premium price tag. I got stalked by a fellow Tiger in the supermarket to ask about it. I would highly recommend if anyone is sitting on the fence.

The one with J on the back?? Almost bought it but got upset that the Tigers logo was not on like some of the others...So close to being worthy in my opinion plus the J works for me obviously..Still haven't seen it in the flesh may yet end up buying it :smt023
PaleoTiger

Post by PaleoTiger »

JackFlashJonny wrote:
PaleoTiger wrote:I'm wearing my new Superdry classic colours home shirt, looks awesome and well worth the premium price tag. I got stalked by a fellow Tiger in the supermarket to ask about it. I would highly recommend if anyone is sitting on the fence.

The one with J on the back?? Almost bought it but got upset that the Tigers logo was not on like some of the others...So close to being worthy in my opinion plus the J works for me obviously..Still haven't seen it in the flesh may yet end up buying it :smt023
Yup that one :smt001 quality is brill, shirt is amazing, I can't recommend it highly enough. Close to perfection, I'd rather have had another letter on the back, probably a back row G or H, but J is fine for my Christian name too.
Knightonian

Post by Knightonian »

How was the sizing?

I am desperate to get it.... Maybe by my birthday as my 2yr old daughter told Santa is been naughty
PaleoTiger

Post by PaleoTiger »

Knightonian wrote:How was the sizing?

I am desperate to get it.... Maybe by my birthday as my 2yr old daughter told Santa is been naughty
Sizing is fine, as per regular high street. I'm a small shirt size and it fitted fine. I don't usually do long sleeve so that is a bit unusual, but fits great. Complete contrast to the Kooga stuff which is oversized massively, the small was like a tent on me. I shamefully wear a youth shirt that fits OK. Tight around the arm pits / shoulders but shirt fits great. Only thing that banished my shame was the cost saving on the youth shirt against the adults :smt023
Flying Tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Flying Tiger »

Has anyone had a look at the SuperDry Hoodie? Can anyone tell me the chest measurement of the large? I've looked at the Superdry website for sizing and it's a bit odd…says the large rugby top is 44" but the L hoodie is only 40". Could be a misprint, but would like to know before I order. Out of town, so can't pop into the shop myself.
Don't look back in anger...
biffer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by biffer »

I like this bit

"Designed with the player in mind, this new relaxed fit.."

in other words designed for the more portly former front rowers among us!
doublecarpet

Post by doublecarpet »

Flying Tiger wrote:Has anyone had a look at the SuperDry Hoodie? Can anyone tell me the chest measurement of the large? I've looked at the Superdry website for sizing and it's a bit odd…says the large rugby top is 44" but the L hoodie is only 40". Could be a misprint, but would like to know before I order. Out of town, so can't pop into the shop myself.
I'm a 40/42 and purchased the XL version which fits just fine. It's in line with other Superdry hoodies I've got regards sizing, whereas the shirts are definitely different to the usual Superdry sizing, and the XL was away too big, the large fits perfectly.
Flying Tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Flying Tiger »

doublecarpet wrote:
Flying Tiger wrote:Has anyone had a look at the SuperDry Hoodie? Can anyone tell me the chest measurement of the large? I've looked at the Superdry website for sizing and it's a bit odd…says the large rugby top is 44" but the L hoodie is only 40". Could be a misprint, but would like to know before I order. Out of town, so can't pop into the shop myself.
I'm a 40/42 and purchased the XL version which fits just fine. It's in line with other Superdry hoodies I've got regards sizing, whereas the shirts are definitely different to the usual Superdry sizing, and the XL was away too big, the large fits perfectly.
Ta for that DC. Sounds like hoodies run extremely small.
Don't look back in anger...
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

On sale in Superdry Highcross store at the weekend too.
Valhalla I am coming!