RWC tickets x 2 - Australia v Argentina

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Grumpy of Crumbie

Re: RWC tickets x 2 - Australia v Argentina

Post by Grumpy of Crumbie »

Hi RWA, I'm afraid that it's a feature of this forum that attempts to share information or assist fellow supporters are often met with criticism, sarcasm or a 'I'm cleverer than you attitude'. I'm afraid the words 'thank you' rarely appear.

I have posted a couple of times to alert people to the availability of RWC tickets on the official ticketing site. The only objective was to be helpful to fellow Tigers fans in giving them opportunity to purchase tickets should they want to.

Responses were along the lines of those you have received, I started to wonder if I had been responsible for designing the ticketing process and setting the prices.

Unfortunately a lot of the posts on here degenerate into a p!55!ng contest very quickly. Respect and humility seem to be in short supply.
If you don't go in hard it's not a tackle it's an insult.
RWA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by RWA »

Appreciate that grumpy. Sad that some people get their entertainment from that sort of behaviour, get a "rise" out of others and pass it off as 'banter' when the initial post was only to try and get rid of tickets that I can't use. Whether 2p or £200, why should it matter if you don't want them then fair enough but why turn it into a massive issue ? God forbid that I should try and go toe to toe with the high and mighty on here !
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

RWA wrote:Appreciate that grumpy. Sad that some people get their entertainment from that sort of behaviour, get a "rise" out of others and pass it off as 'banter' when the initial post was only to try and get rid of tickets that I can't use. Whether 2p or £200, why should it matter if you don't want them then fair enough but why turn it into a massive issue ? God forbid that I should try and go toe to toe with the high and mighty on here !
I for one appreciated the offer, even if I couldn't afford it :smt023