I need your votes!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kent Tiger
Tiger Cub

I need your votes!

Post by Kent Tiger »

As singing is my next favourite thing after rugby I have decided to entry the England Rugby 'Every Voice Counts' competition, along with my friend. If we win we will be part of the choir who sing on England Rugby's world cup single.
Here is the link to our entry
http://bit.ly/1dFM2OG
Please vote for us feel free to like and share if you are into Face Book
Many Thanks :smt034
pipkoi

Re: I need your votes!

Post by pipkoi »

Voted & shared.
Good luck
Pip
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Are you any good, I would not want you letting down the crumbie crowd choir? :smt001 you have only posted 14 times so we don't really know you, you have to be able to sing the anthem, Tigers, Tigers :smt023
Kent Tiger
Tiger Cub

Post by Kent Tiger »

Are you any good, I would not want you letting down the crumbie crowd choir? :smt001 you have only posted 14 times so we don't really know you, you have to be able to sing the anthem, Tigers, Tigers :smt023
I don't post often because most people on the forum are far more knowledgeable than me regarding rugby but I read the forum everyday and feel as though I know a lot of you. I am a season ticket holder despite living in Kent. I'm also a founding member of The Leicester Tigers London and South East Supporters

I do know about singing though! I sing in a local choral society and I have often wandered if my voice will recover in time for choir practice after shouting/chanting myself hoarse on the Crumbie Terrace at the weekend :smt003