Rory Underwood, George Chuter & Dan Cole

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Sportsnight

Rory Underwood, George Chuter & Dan Cole

Post by Sportsnight »

Good Evening,

I wanted to bring to your attention a Charity Sports Dinner that will be taking place in the 1880 Suite on Thursday 26th March. The Dinner will be held in aid of The Bodie Hodges Foundation which is a local registered charity that is raising money to buy a holiday home for parents who have been bereaved of a child. We have a target of £175,000 and we are fast approaching this landmark figure.

We are delighted to be able to announce that our guest speakers will be Rory Underwood, George Chuter and Dan Cole. This will be a fantastic opportunity for all Tigers Fans to hear of stories of old and thoughts on this years 6 Nations and upcoming World Cup. Tickets are priced at £65 and include a drinks reception, 4 course meal, sports auction, comedy,live music as well as the main event.

I apologise for coming on here with a plug for the night but it really should be a great night and it's another way of supporting a local charity as well as the club.

If you are interested and require any more information then please contact me either on here or at [email protected]

Nick