Newly scheduled Prem matches

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Iain
Super User
Super User

Re: Rescheduled Prem matches

Post by Iain »

doublecarpet wrote:But what irks even more is the fact that the Scarlets home game is less than five weeks away and yet we still don't know which day, let alone time the KO will be...!!!
That annoys me far more. I might have been interested in going to Belfast but since I can't just book the Friday and Monday off work I can't just book flights and be unaffected by when the game is. By the time I know the flights will be ludicrous and accommodation be harder to find at a good price. All rounds need fixing way in advance in the interests of the travelling supporters.

Similarly the Scarlets game means I can only tentatively make plans for that weekend.

For clarification purposes I have no issue with games being on a Friday night. I am also a Liverpool supporter, but don't moan when games are on midweek or switched to Monday night. Reason being that this is something I accept will happen by choosing to support a team I don't live all that near too.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Re: Newly scheduled Prem matches

Post by sapajo »

Tigers' game against Sale in February will now take place on Friday 27 February at 7.45pm.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
physiodan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Leicester vs Sale Home

Post by physiodan »

Tigermatt1980

Re: Leicester vs Sale Home

Post by Tigermatt1980 »

It's been moved because Leicester City vs Chelsea is on Saturday 28 February kick off 5.30.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Ah blast. That's one I do now miss. Plans made for the Friday night as the Mrs' Christmas present.

Oh well, I've been largely unaffected up til now.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Off to work in Abu Dhabi for a month, I wonder if my BT Sports app will work out there? Doubt it? Bummer!
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

TigerCam wrote:Off to work in Abu Dhabi for a month, I wonder if my BT Sports app will work out there? Doubt it? Bummer!
Download the ibVPN app. It gives you a 15 day free trial and will install a VPN for you, which will basically trick your iPad (or whatever you're using) into thinking it's in the UK.

Thank me later.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Iain wrote:
TigerCam wrote:Off to work in Abu Dhabi for a month, I wonder if my BT Sports app will work out there? Doubt it? Bummer!
Download the ibVPN app. It gives you a 15 day free trial and will install a VPN for you, which will basically trick your iPad (or whatever you're using) into thinking it's in the UK.

Thank me later.
Cheers Iain, I'll get it loaded
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat