Allianz Riviera

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

granthamessextiger

Allianz Riviera

Post by granthamessextiger »

Evening all, I am a new boy here but a tigers fan for 34 years. I am visiting the Allianz riviera stadium as a birthday present for my ageing Dad, Toulon v. Clermont. Have been there before, but did a cab and lots of walking, especially with the free buses after dropping us near the airport. Does anyone know if you can get the train there from Nice Ville, or a bus, to save his dodgy knees?
g.e.t
InGuinnessVeritas
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Allianz Riviera

Post by InGuinnessVeritas »

I sent you some info in an email. Have you got it yet?

UPDATE: My apologies. I didn't realise the Allianz Riviera is in Nice. Please ignore my email.
Last edited by InGuinnessVeritas on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neill_m

Post by neill_m »

Hi,

Ulster fan here. Well played on Sat night. After the first half, happy enough with a LBP, could have been a lot worse. Our game in France in January was recently moved to the Allianz Riviera. We booked our hotels etc a good while back on the basis that the game would be in Toulon! Can't change that now for various reasons, so any advice on the best way of getting from Toulon to the stadium would be appreciated.

I have looked into a bit and can get a train to Nice, its how you get to the stadium from the centre of town is the unknown.

Many Thanks in Advance

Neill
InGuinnessVeritas
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by InGuinnessVeritas »

Granthamessextiger, have a look here. I think Petit Pont will be your nearest stop to the stadium.

Neill_m, if you're travelling from Toulon, you can get the train to Nice-Saint-Augustin (approx. 2 hours with 1 change) and then this.
neill_m

Post by neill_m »

Cheers for that. There also seems to be a bus (no 95) which goes direct to the stadium when events are on.