Spare Ulster Ticket

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

cidermark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Spare Ulster Ticket

Post by cidermark »

I have a spare ticket for the Ulster match (if current circumstances prevail, it will be available for most of this season :smt022 ). Unfortunately, as it's a season ticket I have to go through Stubhub which doesn't allow sellers to add any kind of description. So.....

The seat is in section DL of the old Cat stand right on the half way line ( well - about a metre to the left). The seat is at the very start of the row, right on the aisle - 60 seconds to the toilets, 45 seconds to the bar, 30 minutes back to the seat after waiting to get served ( :smt003 ). The seat is high enough to be out of anything but a horizontal rain, but you are nowhere near 'up in the Gods'! Great view of all the pitch but, sometimes, the pesky players get in the way, so, having an excellent view of both of the screen comes in very handy on occasion.
The Devils in the details as they say......
Face Value - £58.00
Asking for - £40.00
You will have to pay - £47.20 ( not my fault, sorry)
I will get - £35.20 ( paid into Paypal!!!)

After transferring the money out of Paypal I will get about £32.00 - not a bad markup for eBay who have done precisely nothing to actually sell this ticket! :smt013

Anyway - the tickets on Stubhub if you want to buy it - or PM me if you want any more info. Cheers,