Show your support for Richard Cockerill

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Louis

Re: Show your support for Richard Cockerill

Post by Louis »

I'm Tigers through and through, the person in charge, the club, the players, and staff all have my support.
Tigermatt1980

Post by Tigermatt1980 »

He has my support.
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

I've already said it a number of times, Cockers is Tigers to the core....whilst he is not perfect (who is?) he has the full support of our family!!
Soggypitch
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

Whilst I am still unsure this will be a successful season for us I know our first XV would have beaten LI and probably Gloucester and I know we will come back later in the season.

As a fan it is just hard to watch but it is understandable with all the injuries and I in no way hold Cockerill responsible for this.

One thing I would like to say is whilst I think our rehab team is incredible constantly repairing people I think we need to look at our strength and conditioning coaches as even without the injuries no-one looks to have great fitness at all they constantly look sluggish and out on their feet!
MJB

Post by MJB »

He gets my vote
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

Didn't we previously have a specific conditioning coach until 3 or 4 season's ago? He used to be out doing the warm ups with the team before he left.

In those days we seemed sharper and generally over powered most teams in the last 20 minutes. Now it may be that other sides cave caught up so conditioning isn't an advantage we can have over other sides any more, but you wonder if that we have slipped back?
MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MrPartridge »

I'm not entirely sure why we need this post…

We were hammered by Bath 45-0, I turned up to cheer us on against Irish… we lost to an Irish team we were 13 point favourites to beat… and I travelled to Gloucester and was rewarded with an inept display against a team who could not beat Exeter at home…

I'll be there on the terrace tomorrow night cheering the team on… win/lose/draw true fans back the club. But equally as paying fans we have a right to voice our opinions… I'm not sure RC has quite built a 'dynasty' of success but I can't deny he has an excellent record. However, the last few games haven't been good enough… and he must shoulder some responsibility for that. I don't expect us to win tomorrow but I expect us to come out fighting, get the basics right and entertain us all…
cidermark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by cidermark »

MrPartridge wrote:I'm not entirely sure why we need this post…
So that you can post an opinion on the subject :smt002 :smt003
MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MrPartridge »

So that you can post an opinion on the subject :smt002 :smt003
Cidermark - I bow to your genius! :smt002 (and I mean that in a sincere way)
Hinckley Bob
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Hinckley Bob »

He has my support. A great bloke and Tigers through and through.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

MrPartridge wrote:I'm not entirely sure why we need this post…

We were hammered by Bath 45-0, I turned up to cheer us on against Irish… we lost to an Irish team we were 13 point favourites to beat… and I travelled to Gloucester and was rewarded with an inept display against a team who could not beat Exeter at home…

I'll be there on the terrace tomorrow night cheering the team on… win/lose/draw true fans back the club. But equally as paying fans we have a right to voice our opinions… I'm not sure RC has quite built a 'dynasty' of success but I can't deny he has an excellent record. However, the last few games haven't been good enough… and he must shoulder some responsibility for that. I don't expect us to win tomorrow but I expect us to come out fighting, get the basics right and entertain us all…
+1 :smt030. Won't be there but I will be shouting at the TV . Mrs TigerCam already informed that the lounge TV is out of bounds for anything non-Tigers. Beer fridge is full - might need it all based on Tigers current form. All I ask is a game of rugby from the Tigers and not the dribble that has been dished out so far this season as aptly and correctly described above.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
nasher

Post by nasher »

He has my full support.if you cut him it would read tigers all the way through.he probably needs some creative thinking from his coaches to win with depleted resources through injury!
Dave J
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dave J »

He was quite emotional after the game on BT, basic gist was "Have a go at me if you want but leave the support staff alone"
A citizen of hope and glory
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

Nice round of applause when he left the set.
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

The guy bleeds red, green and white from the soul.