Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Match day blues

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

I have been having nightmares.
We lose to LI at home, Gloucester find form against us next week and by the time Welsh face us they are no longer a pushover and Weepu and Barclay have their best games of the season.

It gets even worse in my nightmare, Tigerburnie goes over to the dark side and joins the moaning Minnie's and BJ leaves the forum.
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Re: Match day blues

Post by jgriffin »

Smurphswillgetya wrote:I have been having nightmares.
We lose to LI at home, Gloucester find form against us next week and by the time Welsh face us they are no longer a pushover and Weepu and Barclay have their best games of the season.

It gets even worse in my nightmare, Tigerburnie goes over to the dark side and joins the moaning Minnie's and BJ leaves the forum.
I've had worse - two strokes up on the 18th to win the Open, ball plugged, no drop and Jack Nicklaus walked past saying "that's your chance of glory gone, then". Woke up almost in tears.

It could be worse, Smudge could have a Damascene conversion and become Cockers no 1 stalker.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

It's alright lads never fear, I'll order some "tighten up syrup" from Baggy trousers on the Ulster forum and get the cavalry on standby for after Christmas, when we make our customary charge to the Cabbage patch. Order to be restored(can't help with the golf JG that's my son in laws department, he was at Gleneagles yesterday, had a brilliant day)
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by L Smith »

I, too had a nightmare last night. I was int the Caterpilar/GNC/whoknowswat concours, queuing for 25 minutes for a half time pint, being served by a 1st year GCSE student, who got my order wrong, then queuing for a hot dog on stale bread, when the booth had run out of ketchup and mustard, only to get back to my seat to find I'd missed a good chunk of the second half.
...or was it a dream? :smt017
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man