Well done Saints

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Well done Saints

Post by MrPartridge »

And indeed with the coach appointment announced today and the squad assembled already for next season I believe we have the potential to do better.
I agree with this. Hopefully 2013-14 has been a blip and we have less injuries to key players next season. Overall, it's great to follow such a competitive league. 4 different winners in 4 years - how the Scottish Premier (yawn) or the Premier League would love a stat like that….
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

Congratulations to Saints.

I would also add my congratulations to the officials who actually did make a decision or two. If the video ref is there he should be used where it matters.

It was a forward pass that lead to the Sarries (non) try. To have let it go would not have been right.
Likewise the Saints try was a try.

Did Myler bottle it and do a Flood? Did he think Saints needed more than the 3 points or did he just make sure he wasn't the one to lose the match?
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Jeremy Anderson wrote: The Boss and I have now adopted Bill's approach of only buying a new shirt when we win major silverware ie Prem or Europe.
Some are born to lead. Others follow!

:smt023
Still keeping the faith!
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

At least the local open top bus company had a contract at last they must have thought their days were numbered :smt048
Latecomer

Post by Latecomer »

Well done Saints. I'm sure most Tigers will be magnanimous and join me in congratulating them.

As for Sarries, well now they know what it's like to go the whole season as best team and have nothing to show for it.
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

Living now in the Look East TV area, we had a belly full of their open top bus parade yesterday and it's carrying on again today. Goodness me. Mind you, if you only ever win one major trophy, I suppose you have to make the most of it.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

CJ wrote:Living now in the Look East TV area, we had a belly full of their open top bus parade yesterday and it's carrying on again today. Goodness me. Mind you, if you only ever win one major trophy, I suppose you have to make the most of it.
:smt026 :smt026 :smt026
Still keeping the faith!
cidermark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by cidermark »

CJ wrote:Living now in the Look East TV area, we had a belly full of their open top bus parade yesterday and it's carrying on again today. Goodness me. Mind you, if you only ever win one major trophy, I suppose you have to make the most of it.
Does the Heineken Cup (1999/2000) not count as a major trophy :smt017

Or have I posted this on the wrong thread :smt017 :smt002
rocktop51
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rocktop51 »

Does the Heineken Cup (1999/2000) not count as a major trophy :smt017

Or have I posted this on the wrong thread :smt017 :smt002[/quote]

From memory didn't they fluke that one as well - 9-8 !!
Hambo :- He was with England when he was injured, but he was a Tigers player, our player. He is still our player.”