the Cult of Saracens

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: the Cult of Saracens

Post by tigercaspian »

As jgriffin rightly mentions Borthwick's sporting demeanour from last weekend, this BBC article also commends him:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/27605884
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

It is just a great shame that the same "sporting demeanour" is so rarely present on this forum.

And with that, I sign off.
Valhalla I am coming!
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Post by h's dad »

Tigerpete wrote:It's quite simple, Tigers average 22,800 fans per home game, Sarries get less than half that at maximum. At some point the monetary loss to Sarries will kick in and there will be tears....
The revenue difference between the two sides from attendance will be mitigated by the revenue Saracens get from putting a sponsor's name on their stadium as being discussed on another thread. Incidentally, does anybody know how many of the free season tickets for children have been issued as these will count in the attendance, whether used or not.
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
rocktop51
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rocktop51 »

tigercaspian wrote:As jgriffin rightly mentions Borthwick's sporting demeanour from last weekend, this BBC article also commends him:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/27605884
A good article - which in truth has changed my view of him. However he was never an England captain he just seemed to be missing something in that respect. That said rugby would be a sad place without the likes of him.
Hambo :- He was with England when he was injured, but he was a Tigers player, our player. He is still our player.”