Northampton v Leicester

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Re: Northampton v Leicester

Post by TigerCam »

What is all this tosh about the Saints being favourites? It is KO rugby FGS! He who blinks loses it! The Tigers are more than capable! It will be a Tigers Quins final!!
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

TigerCam wrote:What is all this tosh about the Saints being favourites? It is KO rugby FGS! He who blinks loses it! The Tigers are more than capable! It will be a Tigers Quins final!!
It could well happen, two over confident home teams who are both looking over their shoulders at the European finals as well, I agree Tigers v Quins could well be the final.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/27406882
One point Jim, you can't beat anyone, you haven't us yet, pedantic I know, but on your day you have not beaten us.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Look it's easy to win this one - just kick it to Myler in the 22.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MrPartridge »

What is all this tosh about the Saints being favourites?
I think they are called bookmakers. :smt002

7/5 Tigers - get on if you disagree as that is effectively a 2 hour 140% interest rate offer.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Bookies are currently giving odds:

Saints 8/13 Tigers 11/8
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
biffer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by biffer »

I'd be a lot more comfortable if Allen was available and playing at 12. He makes the rest of the backline function around him. I'd prefer Williams at ten and Flood at 12 before playing Bowden.
Tomvarndell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tomvarndell »

We are fractions over 6/4 now on the exchanges with plenty more money around for the Saints than us. As much as I favour the home team tonight if our price drifts much more I will be forced to play. I thought 11/8 was about the right price so won't allow 13/8 to appear and not have some. Any bigger than that would just be plain madness and would result in a proper bet. :smt018
Greenwhiteandred
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Greenwhiteandred »

Starting to get bad vibes about tonight - get the feeling we don't play very well on Friday nights (can think of a few Friday night horror shows in the recent past). Please someone - tell me I am wrong and I don't have anything to worry about? :smt022
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

We have nothing to fear, everyone(well J.Guscott) is tipping us to lose, they on the other hand not only have the demons of us always beating them, but they need some momentum going forwards for the Amlin final. They could well have one eye on that final, enough of a weakness for us to exploit and there's no one better at finding a weakness than the Tigers

COME ON YOU TIGERRRrrrrsssss

:smt027 :smt027 :smt027
:smt027 :smt027
( I tried to put the whole pack, but you can only use a max of 5)
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Greenwhiteandred wrote:Starting to get bad vibes about tonight - get the feeling we don't play very well on Friday nights (can think of a few Friday night horror shows in the recent past). Please someone - tell me I am wrong and I don't have anything to worry about? :smt022
No you are right and have lot's to worry about. :smt004
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

G.K wrote:
Greenwhiteandred wrote:Starting to get bad vibes about tonight - get the feeling we don't play very well on Friday nights (can think of a few Friday night horror shows in the recent past). Please someone - tell me I am wrong and I don't have anything to worry about? :smt022
No you are right and have lot's to worry about. :smt004
Have no fear we are going to marmalise them :smt027
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Getting excited now, 10 is a nice number, so let's go for 10 unbeaten against the sinners, 10 finals appearances, all consecutive of course........oh and we could win by 10 as well.......... :smt004

COME ON YOU TIGERRRRrrrrssssss
Louis

Post by Louis »

It's squeaky bum time as someone famous once said. Can we beat Saints? Of course we can. Should we beat Saints? Damn straight we should! Will we beat Saints? Erm...yeah...hope so!

I'll be sat in front of my TV, bouncing up and down, shouting advice (they can definitely hear me, and when they do what I tell them, they win, honest), and keeping my 4 year old awake. In fact, since some of his first words all those years ago were "Come on Tigers!", keeping him awake might be the right thing to do.
cidermark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by cidermark »

Admittedly it was a while ago now but -
A heroic performance by a young Leicester team brought the Premiership champions a famous win over South Africa on Friday night at Welford Road.
:smt038 :smt038 :smt038

Just in case you needed a recap.... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyu ... eport.html