Semi Final Tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ourla
Super User
Super User

Semi Final Tickets

Post by ourla »

Saints have started selling tickets for the Friday night saying they will refund if they end up third. Saracens tickets are also on sale. Strong odds we'll be at the Gardens Friday night so I've got a ticket for that. Might go anyway even if we end up play Sarries. Or could sell. I can't make the Final should we make it so keen to get to the semi. Not sure about buying a ticket from Saracens on account less chance we'll be playing there, maybe less demand so could still get one and less demand if need to sell. Anybody else edging their bets?
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Re: Semi Final Tickets

Post by sapajo »

The silence from Tigers concerning semi final ticketing is deafening :smt013
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Cardiff Tig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cardiff Tig »

sapajo wrote:The silence from Tigers concerning semi final ticketing is deafening :smt013
What are you expecting from them exactly? Surely it is totally dependent on which ground we end up playing at with regards to the layout of tickets and the amount they get? They will have to wait for the other team to let them know the position of the tickets in the ground etc.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Cardiff Tig wrote:
sapajo wrote:The silence from Tigers concerning semi final ticketing is deafening :smt013
What are you expecting from them exactly? Surely it is totally dependent on which ground we end up playing at with regards to the layout of tickets and the amount they get? They will have to wait for the other team to let them know the position of the tickets in the ground etc.
When tickets will go on sale would be a starter :smt023
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Post by h's dad »

sapajo wrote:
Cardiff Tig wrote:
When tickets will go on sale would be a starter :smt023
It is quite possible that Northampton are declining to confirm any ticket arrangements with Tigers until the venue is definitely known. Have you asked the ticket office? Having said that, the staff there may not be aware of inter-club machinations.

Edit: Whoops saying venue not definitely known and then assuming it's FG :smt017 :smt018 There are of course still three possible venues for Tigers' semi-final (unless somebody can identify other options).
Last edited by h's dad on Thu May 08, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Given the possible scenarios, Tigers could be playing on either the FRiday night or Saturday.

Saracens and Northampton may not have provided the club with ticketing information. I suspect that this will happen once the line up for the Semi Finals is known.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Off Piste Tiger

Post by Off Piste Tiger »

The club have posted on their web site all the info you need about semi final tickets. :smt001
rdracup
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rdracup »

I bought my tickets on line at saints site already. Risk was we lose to sarries and bath win, but unlikely that both will occur, particularly after seeing sarries team
Isambard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Isambard »

Good old internet.
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

Discovered my Saints STH mate can't make it. Was looking forward to beers and baiting. Also, my missus is meant to be going out for the evening. Was already in the calendar which of course I didn't check. Booger. Really don't want to miss it. Do I organise childcare and go on my lonesome. Or sell and watch on telly. Think I'll check out childcare possibles first. Why is life never simple!
Pam.B

Post by Pam.B »

Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

What ticket allocation would we be looking at approx?
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

£35 to stand, £40 and £50 to sit, bloomin' hell!!

Are we guaranteed a win for that!! :smt003
Soggypitch
thunderbirds

Post by thunderbirds »

Just got mine and at least there are concession prices. I bought the £40 tickets and OAPs were £28 and kids £24 so I felt a bit better about the prices then.
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

What a mess at the Tigers ticket office - priority given to on line booking -only 4 windows open out of 10 available -lots of people milling around inside -some taking phone calls. Though was near head of the queue £50 tickets sold out before got to the front.

Still no credit card readers - you sign a bit of paper which they then give back to you - what is the point of that!?