Watching Clermont game online

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member

Watching Clermont game online

Post by loretta »

I've been making a few investigations on how to do this, as I'm away from home this weekend, and I think it should be possible to catch it without using a p2p site or paying Murdoch.

In France, the match is being shown on FR2, a public broadcast channel, which you can simply watch on line!

http://www.france2.fr/

Et voila!
In my defence, I was left unsupervised….
ourla
Super User
Super User

Re: Watching Clermont game online

Post by ourla »

wiziwig
loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by loretta »

I've tried wiziwig, and still will when necessary, but I get frustrated by trying to choose a stream that doesn't require a download, threatens malware or offers me a liaison with a surprisingly good looking young woman who apparently lives nearby and is desperate to meet me! When you do find a good stream, it generally deteriorates after a while as others log on. FR2 is legit, and so should not provide these irritations
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

Well on this occasion the French channel might prove to be a good shout assuming of course you don't wish to hear the English TV commentary. Wiziwig certainly isn't without it's gripes and niggles but given the alternatives (£££££) I get on reasonably well with it.
tb1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tb1 »

loretta wrote:I've been making a few investigations on how to do this, as I'm away from home this weekend, and I think it should be possible to catch it without using a p2p site or paying Murdoch.

In France, the match is being shown on FR2, a public broadcast channel, which you can simply watch on line!

Et voila!
And no blobby.
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Try cricfree.tv

It offers a whole bunch of channels including Sky Sports 1-4, Sky Sports News, Sky Sports F1, BT Sport 1 & 2, Eurosport 1 & 2, Sky Sports Italia 1-3 & Calcio, ESPN UK, ESPN USA & ESPN 2.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
kend
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by kend »

loretta wrote:I've been making a few investigations on how to do this, as I'm away from home this weekend, and I think it should be possible to catch it without using a p2p site or paying Murdoch.

Et voila!
I think there is a restriction to French IP addresses for watching FR2 online? Have you found a way around that without subscribing to a French VPN?
MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MrPartridge »

Get down the club and watch the game with the fans!

Watching our biggest game of the season on tin-ternet will be as good as listening to snooker on the radio IMHO. :smt002
loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by loretta »

kend wrote:

Et voila!
I think there is a restriction to French IP addresses for watching FR2 online? Have you found a way around that without subscribing to a French VPN?
I just got on their website and clicked on the current programme and it came up, I'm assuming this will still happen tomorrow.

MrPartridge wrote:Get down the club and watch the game with the fans!

Watching our biggest game of the season on tin-ternet will be as good as listening to snooker on the radio IMHO. :smt002
Tricky, as I'll be in Boulogne at the time, also I'd have to drink Everards. Nuff said. I shan't bother looking for a bar with it on, as PSG are playing at the same time, wendyball will rule, no doubt.
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

Unless theres another route in I was getting a banner suggesting I was not in France.
Still Wiziwig is as good; one thing I have learnt is that in you get in big screen do not readjust or the adverts start again.
Beerofund

Post by Beerofund »

Sat in a concrete bunker in the Falklands.....no TV and security on systems :smt024 means I can stream it either :smt022 :smt022 ...however this website will have to do - it updates well enough so far on the Munster game :smt038

http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2013 ... 91727.html
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

Got a lovely feed off wiziwig this afternoon. Very clear and no drop outs. Will be on the terrace next week though which will be even better :-)
Ads677
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ads677 »

ourla wrote:Got a lovely feed off wiziwig this afternoon. Very clear and no drop outs. Will be on the terrace next week though which will be even better :-)
+1 :smt001