Any spare tickets for Ulster game?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Any spare tickets for Ulster game?

Post by Soggypitch »

I've been remiss/late sorting my tickets for this game, which is now sold out!

I know it's my fault for not having a aseason ticket...BUT if anybody has any spare tickets (ideally standing) please let me know via a PM.

Ideally I would love 2 adult and 2 child tickets but will look at whatever may be available...

Cheers.
Soggypitch
speedski
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Any spare tickets for Ulster game?

Post by speedski »

Currently showing two in the H&B for the game at Stubhub...

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/leicester-tige ... 4-4386372/

The concession you should be able to buy and upgrade to adult I would have thought...
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

Thanks speedski i have bought them. They weren't on stub hub when i looked earlier.

I could still do with one adult standing ticket and two kids but that would be really hoping!
Soggypitch
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Soggypitch, just a slight tongue in cheek suggestion, it may take a bit of research through the various threads, but there are a number of supporters who have thrown their dummies out of their prams over change of kick-off times etc, maybe a pm to them might just help with spare tickets, but it will take you time and effort.

Good luck! :smt002
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

Thanks for that advice LE18!

The 6pm KO does suit me very well in this instance and as you say perhaps there will be some who find it less convenient....

I think it would be a little presumptious to PM them however, but I will keep you informed! :smt003
Soggypitch
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

Still looking for one standing ticket if anyone has a spare?! :smt001
Soggypitch
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

Winner takes all....now I really really do want a spare standing ticket if there is one going!!!

Sorry to keep ruthlessly bringing this thread back to the top every couple of days...I know I should have been more organised and bought my tickets days/weeks ago, it will not happen again!! :smt003
Soggypitch
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

still looking for one standing ticket....
Soggypitch
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kpb »

Soggypitch how much you willing to pay for a standing ticket? StubHub have two standing tickets available one priced at £34.50 and on at £57.50!
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

How can stub hub get away with charging well over face value for tickets? We'd incur the wrath of the club if we did that. £22 a ticket for extras i bought through the club.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

Kpb/Whitecap - I was out this morning and the standing ticket on stubhub for £34.50 has gone.I might just have paid that as a one off and to teach myself a lesson to be more organised next time.

However £57.50 for a standing ticket (still advertised) is a disgrace. This is legalised ticket touting, nothing else, and Tigers are promoting stubhub with the main feature on the web news presently!!!

Is it the seller being greedy or stubhub themselves? Do they take the same commission each time? Either way it's not on!!

So yes I'm still looking for that one elusive ticket!!
Soggypitch
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kpb »

Soggypitch,not standing i know but one seating ticket has come available on StubHub £28 sitting in block W3 Goldsmiths stand?

And as far as i know it is the season ticket holder who set the price with StubHub sticking there extra bit on(whatever that may be!?)
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

Thanks kpb but it looks to have sold already! Just two tickets at £57.50 (standing) and £51.76 GNC. Too much for a game of rugby IMHO.
Soggypitch
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kpb »

Soggypitch wrote:Thanks kpb but it looks to have sold already! Just two tickets at £57.50 (standing) and £51.76 GNC. Too much for a game of rugby IMHO.

I would consider paying £52 for a good seating ticket in the GNC,but would never pay nearly £60 to stand...over double the price of a match day ticket. Keep checking with tigers ticket office/website as tickets keep coming available.
MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MrPartridge »

However £57.50 for a standing ticket (still advertised) is a disgrace. This is legalised ticket touting, nothing else, and Tigers are promoting stubhub with the main feature on the web news presently!!!
I raised concerns over StubHub months back on the forum and very few batted an eye! I agree £57 for a standing ticket is not on but this is how the free market works. To be honest, I have managed to get Tigers AP tickets this year via Stub Hub for around £10 for less popular matches. Win-win really as I get cheap tickets, the seller gets a fee (presumably a season ticket holder not able to attend) and stub hub and the club get their share.

With Ulster being the winner takes all battle and the fact the irish will bring decent support over it is no surprise this has happened. I believe there was a GNC stand ticket offered at £60-70 earlier in the week but that is now gone. Will be interesting to see if the £57 ticket goes. I understand the ticket must be sold 24 hours ahead of the game so Tigers can re-issue the ticket.

My advice - try Ebay and other re-sale sites like viagogo, etc. You might get luck...