Roger Wilson ex-Tiger ????

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Dave J
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Roger Wilson ex-Tiger ????

Post by Dave J »

Sitting in my brother-in laws living room reading The Belfast Telegraph on Friday morning I thought I'd share this gem courtesy of their rugby correspondent Niall Crozier.
First, he states that one of the key match ups is Roger Wilson v Ed Slater, apparently Ed learned a lot in his first season at WR from his then team mate Roger Wilson.
Second, on the next page is an article headed "Wilson's inside knowledge vital" in which Mr Crozier states at length that Wilson's 4 seasons at WR could be a advantage for Ulster as he knows his former team mates so well
Third, clearly nobody mentioned this to him at Ravenhill as his match report refers to Wilson switching to No8 following a substitution "against his former team"
Research....who needs it eh Niall?
A citizen of hope and glory
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Re: Roger Wilson ex-Tiger ????

Post by tigerburnie »

Have a look at the UAFC forum, that will answer you questions on Crozier, I don't think he knows where Ravenhill is never mind what goes on in there.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Cockatrice
Tiger Cub

Re: Roger Wilson ex-Tiger ????

Post by Cockatrice »

Can confirm the reporter is a joke.