International tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

StaffordTiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

International tickets

Post by StaffordTiger »

Just bin in touch with the ticket office and they have informed me that the International tickets will be on sale very soon. Is anyone else looking forward to bagging a few? I'm gonna try my best to get tickets for the New Zealand fixture (wish me luck).
Alatoruk

Re: International tickets

Post by Alatoruk »

I don't know if ERSC (England Rugby Supporters Club) get their's earlier but the ballot for disabled ERSC members wheelchair tickets has already been done.

I am expecting delivery mid October of 2 tickets (me and my carer) for the New Zealand game.

After being on the goal line for last years victory, I am really looking forward to it.
:smt026 :smt026 :smt026
GwrxTiger
Tiger Cub

Post by GwrxTiger »

I have just noticed that tickets for the autumn internationals went on sale to ST holders via the ticket office at 09:00 this morning, a fact that was sneaked out via a news story at 20:23 last night, not great really, perhaps unsurprisingly they only have some tickets for the Australia game left now, which I will be watching in the pub before attending the Quins game, maybe some of you might be interested however?
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

GwrxTiger wrote:I have just noticed that tickets for the autumn internationals went on sale to ST holders via the ticket office at 09:00 this morning, a fact that was sneaked out via a news story at 20:23 last night, not great really, perhaps unsurprisingly they only have some tickets for the Australia game left now, which I will be watching in the pub before attending the Quins game, maybe some of you might be interested however?

It was not "sneaked out"! This ST holder received an e-mail from the club at 1615 hrs yesterday.
Still keeping the faith!