Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

yellow_balaclava_hunter
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Heineken Cup no nearer a resolution

Post by yellow_balaclava_hunter »

SouthMunster wrote:
snipewatson wrote: Do you have anything else to say other than the same banal opening dismissal?
In fairness he can see a great future for our clubs, in the future Ireland will be a land of 30 million people with many proper rugby clubs.
Some men see things as they are and wonder why, Balaclava dreams of things that never were and says why not
Well if you got your heads out of the sand and saw the possibilities for celtic rugby then we might be able to discuss something else.

However you continue to respond by stating the current failed structure as the only workable one despite their being other options. I have stated my preferred option. Unless you can present alternatives then you are offering nothing to this discussion.
snipewatson

Post by snipewatson »

yellow_balaclava_hunter wrote: Well if you got your heads out of the sand
There you go again.....reworded I'll give you.
snipewatson

Post by snipewatson »

Bill W (2) wrote:There have been posts on this forum regarding fixture changes in the AP.

It is worthy of note that due to the inablilty of ERC to define dates and times Tigers Events have been unable to organise trips to matches.

Lost revenue. And fans (well this fan at least) suffer.

Poor administration.

All best regards to Sarah, Richard and Vicci who when given the oppoertunity organise splendid trips.

ERC are inept!
I always seem to have plenty of time Bill. You must be given to dithering.
Anyway, this isn't resolving the troubling malady that currently afflicts the European game.
I have sneaky feeling that the fine men of the RFU are going to get their ears warmed by the IRB and told to get their house in order.
yellow_balaclava_hunter
Gold Member
Gold Member

snipewatson wrote:
yellow_balaclava_hunter wrote: Well if you got your heads out of the sand
There you go again.....reworded I'll give you.
Have you come up with any alternative ideas yet?
yellow_balaclava_hunter
Gold Member
Gold Member

snipewatson wrote:
Bill W (2) wrote:There have been posts on this forum regarding fixture changes in the AP.

It is worthy of note that due to the inablilty of ERC to define dates and times Tigers Events have been unable to organise trips to matches.

Lost revenue. And fans (well this fan at least) suffer.

Poor administration.

All best regards to Sarah, Richard and Vicci who when given the oppoertunity organise splendid trips.

ERC are inept!
I always seem to have plenty of time Bill. You must be given to dithering.
Anyway, this isn't resolving the troubling malady that currently afflicts the European game.
I have sneaky feeling that the fine men of the RFU are going to get their ears warmed by the IRB and told to get their house in order.
I'm no fan of the RFU but I think it's the celtic nations that need to get their house in order.

The IRB need to be careful not to cross the English game too much as they are only allowed to preside over Rugby Union with the permission of the RFU. That can be revoked at any time.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

This thread seem to be losing its direction and going nowhere. After 118 pages it has reached a time to lock the thread.
Please feel free to start another thread relating to the Heineken and it's on goings
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk