Benjamin

Post by fleabane »

Valhalla I am coming!
Gate
Super User
Super User

Re: Benjamin

Post by Gate »

Excellent news. As is the indication that Deacs is fit. Almost like having two new signings!
kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by kpj tiger »

Great news, hopefully he will get back towards England reckoning with Thompestone
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

It's strange there are a number of good young wingers in England who look like they could do a job for England, Benjamin being one of them, yet will Lancaster have it in him to leave the likes of Ashton out?

Naturally Benjamin will have to get fit and prove himself in the Tigers side before he has the chance to make it for England.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

I think this is potentially the best Tigers lineup for a long time. For me, we have a chance here to progress in the HC with the talent in the backs - this is probably the best backs squad for a decade. I have also a feeling we'll see a bit of Briggs at 7. Tigers are developing more players who are good over the ball.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
RWA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by RWA »

I'd be amazed if we see Benjamin before November. Tigers history shows what Cockers says and reality happens are two different things in terms of returns from bad injuries. Sorry to put a dampner on it, just not confident after the last comms about Benjamin.
drc_007
Super User
Super User

Post by drc_007 »

I'd hope Tigers would be cautious bringing him back. A couple of 20 min cameos to start with would be fine by me.

I also think this is shaping up to be a vintage Tigers squad, it will also be fascinating to see how Murphy does as a backs coach.